The Peerless swordsman
- 토비롯포 공개!
울티 / 페이지원 / 푸즈 푸
블랙 마리아 / X 드레이크 / 사사키
(울티와 페이지원은 남매사이인 것으로 추정)
- 푸즈 푸 : 퀸이 죽으면 다음 대간판(즈콜쇼)은 누굴 거 같냐?
- 블랙 마리아 : 그거 너라고 생각하는 거지?
- 드레이크 : 난 흥미 없다.
- 사사키 : 빠저주면 고맙지. 페(=페이지원)도 무리잖아 빠져줄 거지?
- 올티가 사사키한테 화내고, 페이지원이 말리는 것으로 이번화 끝.
넘버즈는 정체가 공개되진 않지만, 대사는 있다고 함.
(토비롯포가 대간판 바로 밑이라는 묘사가 있는 것으로 보아
토비롯포>넘버즈인 것으로 추정)
Someone translate this.

Whats your point. BM fodders had Haki. Whats wrong with new world pirates having Haki. My point is they know future events clearly. Way more understanding of the whats happening than any of us. They knew about Kyoshiro and know Page 1. Stop acting like you know more then the anime team.
My point is that you shouldn't take added manga filler scenes as fact when we have batman using haki to repel someone as strong as luffy.

No. "Foods Poo" is what Google Translate gave me when I tried to translate this page. Google Translate also translated Drake's name as "DS Drake".

You guys shouldn't read too much into machine translations of names.

This is a screenshot of the original page if anyone wants to hire a Korean native to take a look:

Google Translate:
DS Drake is actually right way to say his name

People in Anime call him "Dies or Diez Drake" as it's Diez is number 10 or X... they never spelled his name as "Ex Drake" they always called him as DeEs Drake.. so DS is honestly somewhat okay...

But generally yeah I agree with you that we need better translation before we actually use specific names in the theory

DS Drake is actually right way to say his name

People in Anime call him "Dies or Diez Drake" as it's Diez is number 10 or X... they never spelled his name as "Ex Drake" they always called him as DeEs Drake.. so DS is honestly somewhat okay...

But generally yeah I agree with you that we need better translation before we actually use specific names in the theory
All these names are supposed to be card games

So if the name exists in cards then it's real. If not then it's a mistranslation

No. "Foods Poo" is what Google Translate gave me when I tried to translate this page. Google Translate also translated Drake's name as "DS Drake".

You guys shouldn't read too much into machine translations of names.

This is a screenshot of the original page if anyone wants to hire a Korean native to take a look:

Google Translate:
So Flying six are above the numbers but below the Billboard(Calamity?).

Status
Not open for further replies.