Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poo : "If Queen dies, who yall think is gonna replace him as All-Star?"
BM : "Do you think it's you?"
Drake : "I am not interested"
Sasaki : "Thanks for pulling out (of the contenders). Page One is impossible, so he's gonna pull out as well, no? "(THE SHADE LMAOOO)
and ofc, Ulti being a good sis to P1 getting heated with Sasaki (tell him, queen)

i dont fully understand this next line, but it seems to talk about Page One getting kicked (?) out of the tobi roppo in the end of the chapter... could be entirely off, we need king @dijayabee to come to the rescue:catpole:
Don't tell me page one is going to be demoted because of sanji:feelscryingman:

I know some Korean, what Sasaki said was : "I'll be thankful if you gave it up (taking Queen's position), it's impossible for Page One too, you will give up it right?

-Ulti is angry with Sasaki, but Page One told her to knock it off.
-Not all the numbers were revealed, but they have some dialogues.
- The flying six is shown to be just below the Calamities in hierarchy, basically flying six > Numbers

Sasaki : "Thanks for pulling out (of the contenders). Page One is impossible, so he's gonna pull out as well, no? "(THE SHADE LMAOOO)
and ofc, Ulti being a good sis to P1 getting heated with Sasaki (tell him, queen)

i dont fully understand this next line, but it seems to talk about Page One getting kicked (?) out of the tobi roppo in the end of the chapter... could be entirely off, we need king @dijayabee to come to the rescue:catpole:
From this dialog... I can notice those points (which are completely headcanon LOL

1- Sasaki as someone seemed thrilled about the idea of trying to take that position and removing contenders gives me the vibe that he's always SECOND BEST... so he's someone who always competes with someone.. but never got the number 1.. so he's the guy who is thrilled about having easier route.. but still very ambitious and competes a lot... which makes me think he's 2nd best...

2- Black Maria somewhat eludes to the idea that Drake might be the best of them all...

3- Poo might be the best (as enemy) considering he's the guy with balls to bring the subject at hands about getting to Calamity/ALL Star position....

4- Meaning... if we rank flying 6... Drake > Poo > Sasaki for me

5- However, because Drake will not stay as enemy... it's likely that the ranking from enemies are Poo > Sasaki > rest

6- if the translation is true about Pageone getting shitted on with some trash talk... he's likely to be on the weaker end... I'd personally say he's 5 strongest not weakest of all.. simply because if they are trashing him... it's probably because of O-Soba Mask... and if that's the case... then they are doing so because they are underestimating the enemy... so it's just ignorance on their own part

But you cannot apply that with Drake... since he's a mole and a spy I guess... though I'm not expert on Card games.. so maybe there is a card game with Drake on it
I'm saying EVERY SINGLE HEADLINER is a card themed except the new ones Hawkins and Drake

Like from dobon to solitaire to holdem to babanuki to Daifugo to speed to all the flying six except drake

This reminds me with when King and Queen were mocking Jack for some reason :gokulaugh:
This crew have no chill, if you get even slightly handled by the enemy they won't give you any break
True pirate crew lol

I know some Korean, what Sasaki said was : "I'll be thankful if you gave it up (taking Queen's position), it's impossible for Page One too, you will give up it right?

-Ulti is angry with Sasaki, but Page One told her to knock it off.
-Not all the numbers were revealed, but they have some dialogues.
- The flying six is shown to be just below the Calamities in hierarchy, basically flying six > Numbers
Damn, Page One must be really young.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

What you mean kicked ? Did it say why he’s getting kicked ? Or it’s just a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.