Not open for further replies.
- 토비롯포 공개!
울티 / 페이지원 / 푸즈 푸
블랙 마리아 / X 드레이크 / 사사키
(울티와 페이지원은 남매사이인 것으로 추정)
- 푸즈 푸 : 퀸이 죽으면 다음 대간판(즈콜쇼)은 누굴 거 같냐?
- 블랙 마리아 : 그거 너라고 생각하는 거지?
- 드레이크 : 난 흥미 없다.
- 사사키 : 빠저주면 고맙지. 페(=페이지원)도 무리잖아 빠져줄 거지?
- 올티가 사사키한테 화내고, 페이지원이 말리는 것으로 이번화 끝.
넘버즈는 정체가 공개되진 않지만, 대사는 있다고 함.
(토비롯포가 대간판 바로 밑이라는 묘사가 있는 것으로 보아
토비롯포 > 넘버즈인 것으로 추정)
Poo : "If Queen dies, who yall think is gonna replace him as All-Star?"
BM : "Do you think it's you?"
Drake : "I am not interested"
Sasaki : "Thanks for pulling out (of the contenders). Page One is impossible, so he's gonna pull out as well, no? "(THE SHADE LMAOOO)
and ofc, Ulti being a good sis to P1 getting heated with Sasaki (tell him, queen)

i dont fully understand this next line, but it seems to talk about Page One getting kicked (?) out of the tobi roppo in the end of the chapter... could be entirely off, we need king @dijayabee to come to the rescue:catpole:

*edit : So based on some of the comments, the line meant Page one told his sis to knock it off. He's not going anywhere yall:milaugh:

Last edited:
Sasaki : "Thanks for pulling out (of the contenders). Page One is impossible, so he's gonna pull out as well, no? "(THE SHADE LMAOOO)
and ofc, Ulti being a good sis to P1 getting heated with Sasaki (tell him, queen)

i dont fully understand this next line, but it seems to talk about Page One getting kicked (?) out of the tobi roppo in the end of the chapter... could be entirely off, we need king @dijayabee to come to the rescue:catpole:
If he is, he might join sides with the SHs

Shouldn't Jack the one to replace Queen? How strong is Flying Six compared to Jack if that's the case?
No.

Jack, Queen & King all share the exact same rank, even if those two are technically stronger. There's nothing to promote Jack to. He's already a calamity & one of Kaido's right hand men.

Are some of the flying six as strong or stronger than Jack? Who knows, but as if right now all of the calamity spots are taken so none of them can become one unless one of them dies first which they're presuming it to be queen since he's morbidly obese.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider

page one and his sister is really cute. She actually cares for him like Reiju and sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.