Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no issues. Curiel was one of the most prominent Commanders after the Top Ones along with Izo. In fact, he is more than likely stronger than Moriah.

These dudes just ain't anywhere near Jinbe's level.
Sure you're more than free to ignore the issue. But:

- Tobi Roppa don't have a set level

- The scenario between Curiel & Jinbei are two different scenarios. Curiel was taking on Moria while Moriah was using zombies (more than free to correct me). Jinbei put that to rest due to his water manipulation, forcing Moriah to rush at him, and Jinbei put him down. If Curiel had hit Moriah and couldn't take him down, you'd have a great point. You just have a panel of Curiel standing in front of Moriah, comparing it to a panel of Moriah who rushed at Jinbei and got hit by him, after his ability countered by Jinbei.

- Curiel might be a "prominent commander" out of the 16, his level is still unknown. Being shown the most doesn't equate to being one of the stronger commanders (just to keep in mind).

There's really nothing that's making Jinbei stand out from the Tobi Roppa, when the leader of the SWORD is in the Tobi Roppa.

So those spoilers were fake huh :seriously:

Serves me right for not waiting for the source.

I'd like to apologize to anyone that might have been misled by it. My intention was to share something which I thought was genuine, not to spread fake news. Once again, very sorry.
It's okay. Even thought fake spoilers shouldn't be allowed here, it wasn't your fault.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
So those spoilers were fake huh :seriously:

Serves me right for not waiting for the source.

I'd like to apologize to anyone that might have been misled by it. My intention was to share something which I thought was genuine, not to spread fake news. Once again, very sorry.
your punishment is to put stealth black profile picture or get banned you pick

We don’t know yet. We will have to wait and see.:kizabat:
Dude... this doesn't make sense

That's like saying if Jack is taken down.... Holdem or Sheepshead is next in line to be the All Star... basically having MORE POWER and Authority above flying six... and numbers... when Holdem cannot hold a candle against them

MAKES ZERO SENSE

Flying 6 are right under all calamities... Queen can order them... King can order them.. Jack can order them.. when Queen is taken out.... Jack will rise to be 2nd after King... and whoever is below Jack in power from flying six rise to be 3rd strongest...

Or we will witness Holdem or Sheepshead as our next Calamity LMAO... that would be a nice view hahahaha

What even supports this is the fact that Jack has the 3rd highest bounty... their ranking is based on strength... strength and bounty alone... not a complicated Specialty type of ranking system... where a medical captain is taken out... we only replace him with a follower from same division with medical skills

Kaido crew is not about that... they are all about strength and strength alone

Status
Not open for further replies.