• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sure you're more than free to ignore the issue. But:

- Tobi Roppa don't have a set level

- The scenario between Curiel & Jinbei are two different scenarios. Curiel was taking on Moria while Moriah was using zombies (more than free to correct me). Jinbei put that to rest due to his water manipulation, forcing Jinbei to rush at him, and Jinbei put him down. If Curiel had hit Moriah and couldn't take him down, you'd have a great point. You just have a panel of Curiel standing in front of Moriah, comparing it to a panel of Moriah who rushed at Jinbei and got hit by him, after his ability countered by Jinbei.
(1) We don't need a set level. It's like saying "Commander level". Obviously, King > Jack, but they're in the same range. The Tobbi Roppo are the Mid Tiers of the Yonko. I.E. the Daifukus, Ovens, Izos, Curiels, etc... Below the Top 3, above guys like Opera, the Headliners.

(2) Jinbe didn't "counter" him. He just punched him in the stomach and his shadows came out. He ALWAYS uses Fishman Karate.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Imagine page one turns out to be stealth black fanboy after all this just like law. Hes young and i can see him being that type of guy haha. Also page one getting bullied like Sanji was with his brothers and have his sister protect him. AFter the ass beating Sanji gave pageone i can see him looking up to Sanji and wanting to be like him.

Pretty sure the flying six are just making fun of queen's weight and one of them is pitching they replace him. It has no connotations to them being higher than Jack, its just a joke guys. Chill.

As of now it still seems that:

Kaido, All Stars, Tobi Roppo, Numbers, Headliners is the current order, but we truly still don't know where the Numbers lie. They could be a special group due to their species, and some may be stronger than the Tobi Roppo while some may be weaker. They very clearly are the numbered cards under Jack (2-10 in the least).

The Ace may be something else entirely if they exist.

We. Don't. Know.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
WIth all those stuffs, we can assume few things :

Kaido's original crew had King who led the Numbers, Queen who led the others. We saw them in the flashback.
After that T6 who are selected for their strenght led by Queen.
And finally Headliners with their smile which is recent led by Jack who is also recent.
I doubt most, if not all the Flying 6 were part of the Beast Pirates 20 years ago. P1 and his sister appear to be teenagers, Drake is self explanatory, and the other members don't look all too old themselves. Maybe the Foods Poo, but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.