48h days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly if our doctor abilities got upgraded to include protection from role blocks it would have given us a better chance in a game stacked against us. Would we have won? Probably not but it would have been a much closer game then what it was. My team just had some bad luck, though I will chalk it up as inexperience level, since newer players do not know how to change up their town play from anti town play.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Honestly if our doctor abilities got upgraded to include protection from role blocks it would have given us a better chance in a game stacked against us. Would we have won? Probably not but it would have been a much closer game then what it was. My team just had some bad luck, though I will chalk it up as inexperience level, since newer players do not know how to change up their town play from anti town play.
i dont think u can win from this position. there was no realistic way for u to get out of f3 alive. u still needed 2-3 mislynches depending on failed kill

luckily u r immune to roleblocks so maybe naomi could of cleared u accidently, but the tracker rekt u there

anyway wp m8

what i dislike most about the game is town actually got rewarded with a victory for this gameplay. now no lessons learned. they will continue trolling day 1 and 2 the same way because it keeps working because we allow it work and balance around it

we've set the bar too low now its hard to pick it up
Role claiming should be banned, it is not fun to play against when your on the other side lol, their is no defense against someone claiming a role or ability and you having no way to debunk them without putting you in a position where you will be targeted, killed or lynched. I would advocate atleast for Mafia to start getting fake claims.

This game has taught me anti town players have it way easier in my games then others, so I never want to hear anti town players complain to me town is to OP because even if Mafia or indies are getting their shit kicked in by town I make sure they have multiple ways to win.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Role claiming should be banned, it is not fun to play against when your on the other side lol, their is no defense against someone claiming a role or ability and you having no way to debunk them without putting you in a position where you will be targeted, killed or lynched. I would advocate atleast for Mafia to start getting fake claims.

This game has taught me anti town players have it way easier in my games then others, so I never want to hear anti town players complain to me town is to OP because even if Mafia or indies are getting their shit kicked in by town I make sure they have multiple ways to win.
to be fair aries, conq and tobra did not even get to play the game

so this kind of balanced out with town's underperformance

i dont think u can win from this position. there was no realistic way for u to get out of f3 alive. u still needed 2-3 mislynches depending on failed kill

luckily u r immune to roleblocks so maybe naomi could of cleared u accidently, but the tracker rekt u there

anyway wp m8
We never had the chance to win, the game was stacked against us with the current set up but if you give us that doctor that covers role blocking, restricted role claiming then the game would have been much fairer and balanced for us. The doctor covering role blocks would have prevented Tobra from getting role blocked and letting one of our kills go through thus maybe saving him from getting lynched that phase.

Having 12 town and 3 Mafia makes sense you just gotta balance it out by giving Mafia a better doctor ability and restrict the role claiming or atleast given us fake role claims because we could play the perfect game but still lose because everyone would have confirmed themselves via role claim via day 3

what i dislike most about the game is town actually got rewarded with a victory for this gameplay. now no lessons learned. they will continue trolling day 1 and 2 the same way because it keeps working because we allow it work and balance around it

we've set the bar too low now its hard to pick it up
you subbed out over what look like wifom/deciding to get mod kill instead of playing. because you did not like events that played out. lecturing about town should loose. like really?

Emil

Certified Memelord
We never had the chance to win, the game was stacked against us with the current set up but if you give us that doctor that covers role blocking, restricted role claiming then the game would have been much fairer and balanced for us. The doctor covering role blocks would have prevented Tobra from getting role blocked and letting one of our kills go through thus maybe saving him from getting lynched that phase.

Having 12 town and 3 Mafia makes sense you just gotta balance it out by giving Mafia a better doctor ability and restrict the role claiming or atleast given us fake role claims because we could play the perfect game but still lose because everyone would have confirmed themselves via role claim via day 3
i think ability claiming is okay. maybe give u a ninja or a tracker/watcher of ur own so u can fake results i guess

12-3 is very hard for mafia in a rolemadness with this strong of a town. its doable in heavy vanilla or mountainous

i guess giving u a vote silencer/double vote power to compensate for the extra required lynch somewhere could work too

Emil

Certified Memelord
tobra was lynched because we thought rhea vigged him and he survived. his reaction to it was poor

i dont think him being roleblock immune saves him that day

Emil

Certified Memelord
you subbed out over what look like wifom/deciding to get mod kill instead of playing. because you did not like events that played out. lecturing about town should loose. like really?
i shuda been subbed out but there were no available replacements so im okay being modkilled

playing stopped being enjoyable halfway through day 2. u roleblocking me cuz i voted in day 1 broke my mental

Emil

Certified Memelord
im not blaming u for it naomi. u were just the final straw

seeing 11 players with less posts than the host did it for me. i realized im just wasting my time and want out

i shuda been subbed out but there were no available replacements so im okay being modkilled

playing stopped being enjoyable halfway through day 2. u roleblocking me cuz i voted in day 1 broke my mental
from your logic i should quit the game every time someone role blocks me and not bother trying.

i role block you to check if you where scum/town. did not mean you where 100% that why you continue playing. but you chose to get out.

i think ability claiming is okay. maybe give u a ninja or a tracker/watcher of ur own so u can fake results i guess

12-3 is very hard for mafia in a rolemadness with this strong of a town. its doable in heavy vanilla or mountainous

i guess giving u a vote silencer/double vote power to compensate for the extra required lynch somewhere could work too
Ability claiming can pass if you compensate by giving us fake ability claims aswell. Most action claiming isn't bad since they never really appeared in the write ups but without a fake ability claims or investigation abilities theirs no scenario we win even if we played the perfect game.

I agree in a role madness 3 Mafia players against 12 town players is very much town sided, if didn't want to give us a 4th Mafia could have atleast made it so 1 or 2 were indie to balance it out

Emil

Certified Memelord
from your logic i should quit the game every time someone role blocks me and not bother trying.

i role block you to check if you where scum/town. did not mean you whjere 100% that why you continue playing. but you chose to get out.
i would not blame u for leaving if a player roleblocked u for trying to generate activity and vote in a dead day 1 where 11 players have less posts than host, and the top 6 players after u have less posts than u

it was a waste of day 1 and 2

i would not blame u for leaving if a player roleblocked u for trying to generate activity and vote in a dead day 1 where 11 players have less posts than host, and the top 6 players after u have less posts than u

it was a waste of day 1 and 2
you lynched town, role blocking you to clear you is to check, i don't see it as a waste as other scum have done day 1 lynch like aeries, and you. so it's always good to check/role block next night incase open town wolf.

yes i agree with low post can cause paranoid, but i remember if the players where town previous game had low post. and to check if the claim, which is good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.