Netero vs Phantom Troupe

Who wins?

• Total voters
The troupe, or atleast most of them, are utility based fighters. Or i guess Versatile. Not power based imo.

Just think about this. Hisoka had no problem challenging Chrollo. Chrollo had to prepare for a year to fight against Hisoka.

And this is how Netero treats Hisoka

Hisoka said he wanted to fight Netero with a threatening look. And Netero just ignored that completely lol.

That's because Meruem doesn't have any offensive Hatsu. His Hatsu is literally to get stronger by eating Nen users. He is a pure Melee fighter. We don't even know all the details about every Phantom Troupe member's Hatsu
Then what can anyone else in the troupe do with their ranged Hatsu

Hell, the only one that really has range is Franklin and all he does is shoot nen bullets lmao

Not that any of this matters

Netero is still too fast for any of them to do anything about

They die in a nanosecond

The troupe, or atleast most of them, are utility based fighters. Or i guess Versatile. Not power based imo.

Just think about this. Hisoka had no problem challenging Chrollo. Chrollo had to prepare for a year to fight against Hisoka.

And this is how Netero treats Hisoka

Hisoka said he wanted to fight Netero with a threatening look. And Netero just ignored that completely lol.

Wow I guess that one panel settles the debate lmao. I'm glad Togashi isn't that simple minded. Also: Chrollo didn't just prepare to be able to fight Hisoka. Chrollo absolutely destroyed Hisoka. Like, he didn't even stand a chance. He got low diffed.
Post automatically merged:

Then what can anyone else in the troupe do with their ranged Hatsu

Hell, the only one that really has range is Franklin and all he does is shoot nen bullets lmao

That's not all he does lmao that's just all he has shown. Are you serious?

Wow I guess that one panel settles the debate lmao. I'm glad Togashi isn't that simple minded. Also: Chrollo didn't just prepare to be able to fight Hisoka. Chrollo absolutely destroyed Hisoka. Like, he didn't even stand a chance. He got low diffed.
That one panel shows portrayal. And by feats also Netero claps.

Chrollo absolutely prepared precisely to fight Hisoka. That's basically the same Hisoka that Netero ignored.

Now that Hisoka has upgraded with postmortem nen, we shall see how Hisoka vs the Troupe fight goes if it does happen. And we will have a better understanding of where chrollo and the troupe scale.

But one things for sure. Even postmortem nen Hisoka is not at the level of Netero combat and nen wise.

Netero has prep time, so he basically knows they are coming and they are getting clapped.
Nah. The Troupe beats him. Chrollo alone has an arsenal of Hatsu's that we don't even know about many of which could be useful to counter Netero. For example he seems to have a Hatsu that can teleport people (Remember when Nobunaga wanted to fight Hisoka Chrollo teleported him) Shit like that could be very useful . Add on top of that all the other abilities of the troupe that we don't even know yet and it's a wrap. Prep doesn't mean that much if you don't know all of your opponents abilities which Ntero doesn't

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Chrollo alone has an arsenal of Hatsu's that we don't even know about many of which could be useful to counter Netero.
Are you mocking me? Or you forgot that in recent replies you told me to not make up shit or use such arguments as what if:pepeke:

They don't have any answers to Netero's speed and power. They are getting slapped around badly. Unless they bring Mereum with them.

Are you mocking me? Or you forgot that in recent replies you told me to not make up shit or use such arguments as what if:pepeke:

They don't have any answers to Netero's speed and power. They are getting slapped around badly. Unless they bring Mereum with them.
Continue fanboying Netero then I guess lmao.
Togashi never does fights that are as simple as "This side is just getting stomped and there's nothing they can do"
Nevermind the whole Troupe. Netero wouldn't even beat the top 3 Troupe members.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Continue fanboying Netero then I guess lmao.
Togashi never does fights that are as simple as "This side is just getting stomped and there's nothing they can do"
Nevermind the whole Troupe. Netero wouldn't even beat the top 3 Troupe members.
Now you are just derailing urself even more.

I know Togashi is not that simple but Netero is not the first better Zodiac or whatever. Netero is the strongest human at that point even after getting older.

He is prepared for their arrival and he beats them up badly. They don't have a serious counter to 100type. None of the Troupe members showcased anything that will survive this, unless you want to go into the territory which you quoted me on which is "made up shit".

Netero takes this easily.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ye now ur clearly trolling lol
Not once he replied about Netero having prep time. He's probably ashamed as fuck that he kept arguing over something that doesn't make sense because he didn't read the main post in the thread where the author clearly states that Netero has prep.

The Troupe members don't have any answer to Netero's speed and power. 100type nukes them all.

Unless Chrollo and Uvo are magically Mereums:wellwell:

Not once he replied about Netero having prep time. He's probably ashamed as fuck that he kept arguing over something that doesn't make sense because he didn't read the main post in the thread where the author clearly states that Netero has prep.

The Troupe members don't have any answer to Netero's speed and power. 100type nukes them all.

Unless Chrollo and Uvo are magically Mereums:wellwell:
Who cares about prep time. He ain't beating the whole phantom Troupe no matter how much prep time he has. What are you talking about Meruem lmao they don't need Meruem to beat Netero. Netero is about Royal Guard level in terms of power he's just more experienced than the Royal Guards. You guys might be retarded

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Who cares about prep time. He ain't beating the whole phantom Troupe no matter how much prep time he has. What are you talking about Meruem lmao they don't need Meruem to beat Netero. Netero is about Royal Guard level in terms of power he's just more experienced than the Royal Guards. You guys might be retarded
Netero can beat each guard in 1 vs 1. Experience ofc is on his side.

Only Mereum can defeat Netero from the characters we met in HxH as of yet.

Phantom Troupe are bunch of thieves as you mentioned. They have some hax and that's it.

None of that comes even remotely close to Mereum level ap which is needed to take care of Netero.

Keep sinking man, don't call us retarded because we don't agree with your horrendous takes. That will get you nowhere.

Netero can beat each guard in 1 vs 1. Experience ofc is on his side.

Only Mereum can defeat Netero from the characters we met in HxH as of yet.

Phantom Troupe are bunch of thieves as you mentioned. They have some hax and that's it.

None of that comes even remotely close to Mereum level ap which is needed to take care of Netero.

Keep sinking man, don't call us retarded because we don't agree with your horrendous takes. That will get you nowhere.
Netero might beat a Royal Guard 1vs1 extreme diff. Chrollo + Hisoka would also beat a Royal Guard. Your take is retarded.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Chrollo + Hisoka would also beat a Royal Guard. Your take is retarded.
They are swiss cheese if they try. Unless Chrolo has Mereum ap that he can prepare during a year's time of wait.

Cause I can't imagine him coming up with anything relevant in as short span of time as Netero had for example.

They are swiss cheese if they try. Unless Chrolo has Mereum ap that he can prepare during a year's time of wait.

Cause I can't imagine him coming up with anything relevant in as short span of time as Netero had for example.
Are you seriously saying that Chrollo + Hisoka don't stand a chance against a Royal Guard when even Knuckle + 20%Morel + Shoot almost basically would have beaten Youpi? Lmao any more retarded takes?

You do realize they had the perfect situation set up right?

Do you know how broken Knuckle is lmao
If the Royal Guards are that broken why didn't Pouf just blitz Morel when Morel trapped him? Instead he schemed and escaped the smoke prison atom by atom lmao. So Pouf alone can't even blitz Morel but somehow he would beat Hisoka + Chrollo in a 1 vs 2? That's hilarious