Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now these Flying Fighters think like they can become one if Queen dies, ofcrs they still ain't strong yet. Bt it also suggest the difference between em isn't so big like we have earlier established in PL discussions.

I think like Vice Admirals, Veterans lvl also varies a lot. They can't simply be fitted in one subtier or like that.
Yeah I like your idea aswell about the PL of the flying six and overall the veteran lvl dudes.
People in arena section put them with Vergo/Pica and probably the weaker veterans are probably on that lvl, but also we have very strong veterans with good feats. As example Pero had 700mio and let Capone Bigfather looking like a trash ability, he complete negate everything of a Supernova big powerup. He trashed Pedro,Brook and Chopper easily and also his endurance was over the top.
While we having vets who are under that lvl as probably Daifuku, the same probably fits for the veterans.

I mean look at the navy, the viceadmiral rank is the best example that the same rang didnยดt mean that everyone is on the same lvl. We have characters like Maynard or Bastille and as next Smoker and Vergo and also probably top dogs as Momonasagi and Chaton, each lvl has a huge gap yet beeing all in same rank. Even Smoker as Viceadmiral would stomp Maynard and probably Bastille, Chaton/Momo should even easily to able to beat character like Momonga,Smoker or Vergo.

In that case people downgrade veterans in the past with putting them in all same lvl which isnยดt the case.
Among the flying six I would bet that either Who`s who or Sasaki beeing at least on YC4 lvl and stronger then normal vets lvl as Pageone or probably his sister Ulti.

Oda spend one whole chapter to hyping them up, clashing with these dudes wouldnยดt be easy too, at least for characters who arenยดt named Luffy or probably Kid.

J

Jo_Ndule

Flyers arent NW veterans! They are too Young to be called Vets, they are indeed powerful but they look like they only started making their names around 6-2 years ago

Unlike BM eldest children who happens to be powerful too, they have been in NW and making names for decades.

I think Fans have mistakenly put Veterans a complete tier below YCs. But that doesn't seem to be the case.
There's no clear cut a complete Tier difference btween these fighters, one of these later on goes to become YCs when a slot opens up.

Perospero for ex in WCI had feats that is deserving of YC. Snack was a YC who was removed due to a loss, and was now counted among the Veterans.
the Gap is inherent though. They won't be taking that spot UNLESS it opens up, like if Queen dies. If they could actually just take it they'd already have it.

Really the same with Admirals, as Fuji hasn't commanded nearly the same respect from Luffy, Zoro, or Dofy as Aokiji. Jack tried to teabag him too. Fuji is just the runner up.

Flyers arent NW veterans! They are too Young to be called Vets, they are indeed powerful but they look like they only started making their names around 6-2 years ago
Saying Vets lvl is more like a symbolic aspect.
They are young as you said but they are powerful enough to beeing called the strongest force after the calamity.
Their power is the same as the Vets of Big mom, the second strongest force after the main commander force.

Lol at the OPlers praising Black Maria into oblivion

I bet it's the same guys who wanked Smoothie's powerlevel too
Got excited with Smoothie, praising her appearance and legs

And then saw Compote, got excited once again
"Omg the new, younger Big Mom"
Excited about her DF and monstrous action she would do in Fire Festi-- I meant Tea Party in WCI

And now look what Oda has done to those 2 poor characters
Tragic story
Lmao all your comments are just you crying about one piece, why are you even here you massive weirdo. Compote and smoothie still exist and are in this very arc. Let people enjoy things you loser

Status
Not open for further replies.