• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Rough translation.

Kaido sent his son to infiltrate the Shichibukai. His son joined Sir Crocodile. Kaido's son was Mr. 7 that Zoro killed. Kaido has been in a delirium ever since then. Kaido in his moments of soberness wishes to avenge his son, but is afraid of the power that could kill his son, so he drinks his fear away. :smithnie:
Kaido's son everyone

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Gets no/low diffed by Zoro to showcase Enma. :pepedoffy:

I think X Drake might be the strongest given that he was the first questioned about taking Queen's position.

My guess is Page One and the girls are the weakest. Page One is probably stronger than his sister, and the women tend to not be the strongest of their group, so Black Maria probably isn't top 3 (she also wasn't mentioned as a contender for Queen's position).
Oh ofc. X Drake is the strongest. But I'm discounting him / Playa asked me to not include him.

And Oda better not have them be hype tools. Don't diminish their potential for something so dumb. Ulti will hopefully join Law's crew and be his girlfriend though.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Damn, she just tells him he is stupid? Her characters already looks like she is mad all the time, so I'm really not surprised by that. I guess, Kaido really doesn't mind then.
Kaido and his crew seem surprisingly lenient with one another. At least the elites. IIRC, Queen addressed Kaido pretty casually when Kaido alerted Queen to Hiyori's death (something nice Kaido did too btw).

Status
Not open for further replies.