Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Additional info(not every detail is 100% confirmed, take this info with the grain of salt):

• Cover: Film RED, Halloween special
  • Seraph Jinbei attacks Nami's group
  • Nami, Robin, Franky and Usopp tried attacking it, but the Seraph took no damage
  • Sanji comes in with a kick
  • Sanji broke his leg bone hitting the seraph's skin
  • Sanji got heavy damage from Seraphim Jinbei
  • Sanji did not use Blue Flame
  • It was a regular kick. Sanji's body is dislocated
  • Seraph Jinbei tries to attack Sanji
  • Three new Vegapunks come in and save Sanji
  • Two of those Vegapunk's are robots and one is a big eater
  • Edison and Pythagoras are the robots
  • York is the Glutton
  • Vegapunk knows about Ancient Kingdom
  • “Egghead” is not the island of the future, is the island of the past because its technology is similar to “Ancient Kingdom” technology.
  • They don't know the entire ancient history of the void century but says that Egghead is less advanced compared to what the ancient kingdom had
  • Shakka and Dragon are still talking. We hear the entire conversation.
  • At the end of the chapter, Luffy's group finds some ancient robots.
Found all this on reddit, considering that mostly they take spoilers from WG first, why did WG not get this information first?
We got it

Mods deleted it

If SJ clashed with sanji

Then can we expect Seraphim Mihawk vs Zoro this arc:quest:
I don't think there's any need for that. We already saw how Zoro dealt with a real Lunarian.

I'm sure the Seraphim will show stuff to conclude that King is just way more proficient in use of his Lunarian abilities than them. Look how he quickly switched between flame and speed mode. And his attack power often overpowered Zoro. Arbel was just highly skilled and powerful as well.

Zoro didn't only need ACoC to cut him easier but to deal with his powers easier as well, ie when he used haoshoku barrier haki to deflect King trying to take his swords away.

Rooftop Zoro also held his own against King before Enma sucked out his Haki (he effortlessly blocked King's beak attack which easily overpowered and injured RS Sanji btw). I don't think Seraphim Mihawk would have caused so much trouble to Rooftop Zoro as well.

Sanji fans. Don't falter. Don't quit op and run away like some people in a certain other fandom did. Oda does this to sanji all the time. But he always counters it later with some big time sanji hype too. So this just means there's greatness ahead for you guys.

Also, you gotta admit this is funny as shit. After all the wank, oda just says "lol no":doffytroll:
The VC lore is giving me strength to keep going

Sanji fans. Don't falter. Don't quit op and run away like some people in a certain other fandom did. Oda does this to sanji all the time. But he always counters it later with some big time sanji hype too. So this just means there's greatness ahead for you guys.

Also, you gotta admit this is funny as shit. After all the wank, oda just says "lol no":doffytroll:
Yep, Sanji took a huge L this chapter but realistically, he can easily regen from this kind of damage (just like against Queen) and he neither used DJ nor IJ.

I don't think that Sanji is completely helpless against a single Seraphim in this arc, how would it looks like? Sanji always getting his ass beaten whenever he fights someone? If they also switch between flame and speed mode, we will see whether Sanji has the ability to deal with one Seraphim.

Needless to say, Sanji got pretty wasted by one Seraphim...

I don't think there's any need for that. We already saw how Zoro dealt with a real Lunarian.

I'm sure the Seraphim will show stuff to conclude that King is just way more proficient in use of his Lunarian abilities than them. Look how he quickly switched between flame and speed mode. And his attack power often overpowered Zoro. Arbel was just highly skilled and powerful as well.

Zoro didn't only need ACoC to cut him easier but to deal with his powers easier as well, ie when he used haoshoku barrier haki to deflect King trying to take his swords away.

Rooftop Zoro also held his own against King before Enma sucked out his Haki (he effortlessly blocked King's beak attack which easily overpowered and injured RS Sanji btw). I don't think Seraphim Mihawk would have caused so much trouble to Rooftop Zoro as well.
Sanji never tried to block kings attack and he didnt do any damage :seriously:

G

Gorosei Informer

Additional info(not every detail is 100% confirmed, take this info with the grain of salt):

• Cover: Film RED, Halloween special
  • Seraph Jinbei attacks Nami's group
  • Nami, Robin, Franky and Usopp tried attacking it, but the Seraph took no damage
  • Sanji comes in with a kick
  • Sanji broke his leg bone hitting the seraph's skin
  • Sanji got heavy damage from Seraphim Jinbei
  • Sanji did not use Blue Flame
  • It was a regular kick. Sanji's body is dislocated
  • Seraph Jinbei tries to attack Sanji
  • Three new Vegapunks come in and save Sanji
  • Two of those Vegapunk's are robots and one is a big eater
  • Edison and Pythagoras are the robots
  • York is the Glutton
  • Vegapunk knows about Ancient Kingdom
  • “Egghead” is not the island of the future, is the island of the past because its technology is similar to “Ancient Kingdom” technology.
  • They don't know the entire ancient history of the void century but says that Egghead is less advanced compared to what the ancient kingdom had
  • Shakka and Dragon are still talking. We hear the entire conversation.
  • At the end of the chapter, Luffy's group finds some ancient robots.
Found all this on reddit, considering that mostly they take spoilers from WG first, why did WG not get this information first?
We did and it caused a lot of controversy on here lol. TAC moved it into a spoiler tag on the original post, as people were getting mad that posts with these spoilers were being left in the summaries thread with no clear source and confirmations from the providers.

Sanji won wdym?

Status
Not open for further replies.