Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll ignore the yonko downplay. About Dragon's bounty:
Seeing as he's specifically trying to take down the WG and isn't just a pirate with a lot of territory and strength who only attacks the WG if they attack him, I bet his bounty is indeed higher than most of the Emperors'.
I think his bounty will be higher than or close to whitebeard's bounty but below roger.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yonko clowns ironically maintaining the world balance while Dragon is taking on the entire government by himself with nothing but Ws since the beginning of the manga, huge difference.
Yonkous aren't maintaining the balance. They are part of it but it's clear that WG is deliberately keeping the yonkou system alive to balance each other and prevent another Roger like situation.

If it wasn't for this I don't think anything is stopping WG to mess up yonkous for good

Yonkous aren't maintaining the balance. They are part of it but it's clear that WG is deliberately keeping the yonkou system alive to balance each other and prevent another Roger like situation.

If it wasn't for this I don't think anything is stopping WG to mess up yonkous for good
I don't think they can mess them up for good without a good chunk of their forces lost, which they don't want that either. There's a reason they considered if it was worth it to make them a target of Kaido's wrath

Doesn't surprise me that out of the Yonclowns the Teach stan is the smart one
:cheers:

Yonko clowns ironically maintaining the world balance while Dragon is taking on the entire government by himself with nothing but Ws since the beginning of the manga, huge difference.
They'll all be jumping the train then lmao.
Literally all Yanker fans been shitting on him. Watch them twerking that ass when Dragon has a higher bounty than at least Primebeard
:milaugh:
Dragon will pull up with an army bigger than anything we've seen from the yonkos:funky:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think they can mess them up for good without a good chunk of their forces lost, which they don't want that either. There's a reason they considered if it was worth it to make them a target of Kaido's wrath
In a war all sides suffer losses and obviously all sides prefer peaceful ways to avoid those losses.

But for WG having warlords+ yonkou system was basically because to have balance of power.

They cherish it so much that they immediately made Luffy a yonkou the moment kaido lost.

And, with all the resources WG has - Admirals, VA with potential VA who can be admirals+ FA + Seraphims + former navy veterans like Garp and Sengoku+ Gorosoi themselves and millions of soliers -----no yonkou crew is a match

Heck, whole purpose of luffy making allies and Grandfleet all over his journey is because he will be needing it to overcome WG

Not just that; remember OG Crocodile canonically fought Primebeard. And non canonically fought someone = Prime Rayleigh to a draw.

Crocodile in Alabasta was a broken version of his past self. He’s changed since then. The Baroque works break out Cover Story showed that.
That's exactly what I was trying to get at. He has confidence in his abilities (which he always had) but now he has the drive to get back into it and be the beast he knows he is and put the work in to stay that beast

Status
Not open for further replies.