Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because BMP is a family. Why would they insult their Mother? Also BM doesnt treat her crew worse.

Will you insult your mom? Even if y

Didnt beat Monet
Beat Pica with help
Defeated nerfed Killer and fainted
Swords stolen in 2 arcs
Clashed Fuji a bit
Stopped by Denjiro like fodder
No diffed by Yeti bros
Nailed by Hawkins
Couldnt round Samurais
Caged by Hody and couldnt breakout without swords

I like you cited Zoro Ws but not Ls yet cite Sanji Ls not his Ws :
Clashed BM
Baked a Cake that saved everyone
Saved Luffy from BMP
Beat Yonji
Beat Sheepshead
Low diffing P1
Dominated and matched Vergo despite being weakened
Lost to Doffy and Judge

Biased dude! At least be more consistent in making Ls and Ws
Would have killed Monet if he used haki there is no help stomped Monet would be even better term
overwhelming victory

He didnt have any help the help was there so he can arrive in time to save before Pica destroyed the palatau
He sliced Mountain size pica to tiny pieces before directly overpower him while Sanji cracked his leg against Vergo who is the same rank as Pica see the difference while Sanji used DJ he didnt even used Ashura mode
overwhelming victory

Again he wasnt nerfed he was just laughing and wasnt mentally ill he could think and answer mentally ill person wouldnt be able even to fight and also brutally overpowered him
overwhelming victory

yeah he is dumb doesnt mean he is weak

not everyone could clash with Fujitora a bit you see that when Sanji tried to attack Doflamingo he was instant stomp while Zoro wasnt instead stomp so again superiority against Sanji

Well again he was wounded on shoulder and he also hold out against Denjiro who is prob the strongest samurai togeter with Ashura on Wano again a feat Sanji cant hope to replicate

Nailed by Hawkins but killed him two times what did Sanji did do Drake he was thrown away like a fly there was no need for that Kinemon and the others did it

defeated the main villain and then was drown by water Sanji was beaten up by a woman in dressrosa switched bodies and become a woman couldnt break a steel door while Zoro can cut through it even Kinemon could cut through it and even pre ts Luffy could break a steel door

Now for Sanji
clashed with Big Mom with Luffys help
defeated the fishman with help
defeated Sheepshead with help
escaped Doflamingo with help
escaped steel door with help
escaped the BMP with help
Yonji yeah ok I will give him a credit for that forgot about Yonji wow to think he actually did defeat someone without help is making me crying

HAHAHA no he didnt and you know he didnt beat P1 he just escaped

he got his is main weapon cracked against Vergo its like if Pica would cracked Zoros sword in a swords fight

I have the feeling the chapter is all about F6 and the info we got, stretched over the whole chapter...
We have yet to receive any sort of summary, and we barely have gotten anything. The chapter literally can't be just about the F6, there are 40 other characters at this party.
Initial spoilers always focus on one thing in the chapter, we have yet to hear anything else because that's all that was drip fed

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
We have yet to receive any sort of summary, and we barely have gotten anything. The chapter literally can't be just about the F6, there are 40 other characters at this party.
Initial spoilers always focus on one thing in the chapter, we have yet to hear anything else because that's all that was drip fed
Even though I catch your meaning, “drip fed” is such a visceral (yet accurate) way to describe how we get the spoilers...never heard that before, but I’ll probably be using it in casual conversation soon, so thanks for your contribution 😤

Spoilers:

Title: Who gives a crap?

-Chapter starts with Flying Six getting shown
-Some Drake stuff is shown
-Kaidou's son is Koby
-He was brought there by Drake
-Koby meets Momo who got captured
-He decides to help him and contacts Kizaru
-Kizaru responds and the Navy is heading out
Give us the bolded part, too, please!

Now for Sanji
1 clashed with Big Mom with Luffys help
2 defeated the fishman with help
3 defeated Sheepshead with help
4 escaped Doflamingo with help
5 escaped steel door with help
6 escaped the BMP with help
7 Yonji yeah ok I will give him a credit for that forgot about Yonji wow to think he actually did defeat someone without help is making me crying

HAHAHA no he didnt and you know he didnt beat P1 he just escaped

he got his is main weapon cracked against Vergo its like if Pica would cracked Zoros sword in a swords fight
1 Luffy ALone wasn't even able to resist one BM punch, he was fully weakeness.Than means that Luffy+Sanji it's good enough to resist one Yonko Punch. Not to defeat him, but to resist his punchs.

2 One gigant fishman, which was fully burned in seconds....

3 Help... and 1 DJ kick....Zoro wasn't able to defeat Hawkins XDXDXDXDXD Which has the same range as Sheephead, and we've seen that in Beast Pirates crew strengh/Power is all that matters for Rank. Not time, it's strenght. F for Zoro?

4 He didn't knew Doffy's hability, and he though he was a physical combatient... The same as Luffy.Luffy could have fainted if it were not for Law tolding him Doffy's hability.

5 One Anti-physycal-attacks Steel Door. And he was able to damage it.

6 Escaped The Biggest Yonko Crew with Help. Even Roger's Crew would have fainted.

Status
Not open for further replies.