Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

He got banned for calling Mike Who Cheese Harry IV the n-word iirc.
How ironic hes racist then lol. Dude just keeps geting scummier but one of the ones who unironically wants Zoro to be racist to slander him further too.
Post automatically merged:

But Kaios is a black dude
Oh for real? Nvm then lmao, I take back what I said I guess. Still has a depraved obsession and hated for Zoro fans but I guess Zoro being "racist" would trigger him then too ironically and understandably.

G

Gorosei Informer

Queen hyping up King to piss off Sanji is one of my favorite Beast Pirate moments. Even after all the shit Queen said about King, he had total faith in him.
Ironically it shows how Queen and King do parallel Sanji and Zoro too, they respect each other despite how much they "hate" each other and they did fight together vs Marco too. They're just like toxic brothers who fight a lot lol but still care about each other somewhat.

Queen and King are my favourite YC duo after Sanji and Zoro.

Using Sanji as a hype tool makes the most sense here because Oda can fuck his leg up to show off the seraphim durability while also not worrying about giving Sanji any lasting damage
Sanji hurt a more durable Lunarian and also s Cyborg, in defense mode, with Diable Jambe

Even getting his leg bent (which is irrelevant now), this is huge

As soon as the raws drop they will change their minds

Seraphims are still being hyped right now, Oda protects their hype by hiding them from Lunarian Slayer.

Just like Oda kept hiding Kaido from Zoro until Onigashima, because we know Zoro could already injure Kaido even before Wano.
Oda kept Zoro from Kaido until he could surround him with 4 other people to keep Kaido from massacring him.

And the cherry on top is he puts Zoros strongest form against a non serious Kaido, just so he could stand a chance at landing one critical blow, that still failed to drop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.