Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And to double down on that. Now that we know Kuma is from a special race, it seems that's the reason Vegapunk used him as the Pacifista prototype. So they probably have Kumas DNA as well and whatever it is that makes him so special. These things might legitimately surpass their real life counterparts if/when they grow to full size.
I have a similar idea too. They lack Haki and DF abilities, so VP likely used multiple special abilities to compensate so they'd be close to their originals in strength if not better. I don't think they'd grow up though. They'd already be human-sized if not bigger. The kid-like appearance is given just to create a distinction b/w the originals and the clones IMO.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
in the first place tho it shouldnt even be a "soft spot"
meatriding a fictional character to that extent is a bit......
Tbh people are different and have different ways to invest emotionally often the things they personally like and over time they grow deeply attached to it. Hence saying it's just *fictional characters* sorta come off insensitive lol and I agree he should avoid coming here when the said character is being heavily trashed atm

barely even see the reason to troll sanji in this case
he regenerates
like mocking marco each time he gets hurt.....uh ok.
There is zero reason to troll Sanji in this case, as we know for a fact that his body is far beyond the durability of most since unlocking his exoskeleton. This is a testament to how crazy durable the Seraphims are, when a man with an exoskeleton can attack one, and still suffer blowback damage.

aye sometimes its just not your day ,
some chapters hype certain characters up and you have the chance to brag
and other times , they look like an absolute tool and are the butt of jokes
if it gets too much
take a break from the forum...

in the first place tho it shouldnt even be a "soft spot"
meatriding a fictional character to that extent is a bit......
I remember being really upset after Kid and Law vs BM ended
But honestly, I still feel like I had the right to be. The yonko had been built up for years, and that fight was awful.

But honestly nothing happened to Sanji this chapter that was even that bad. Breaking his leg doesn't even really damage him due to his exoskeleton and regeneration.

Also, these things were even strong enough to trouble a yonko

he regenerates
It's not the same.

I'm a Sanji fan for starters and I don't think it's that of a big deal. but it his a bad showing.
Sure he can regenerate, but it's still a named move of Sanji.

And his Kicks are his main weapon, it's like Zoro using Tatsumaki on Sera Jimbei and one of his swords break.

Either the Seras are too strong or Oda is trolling Sanji again.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
he regenerates
Trolling is bound to happen

Every fanbase has been on receiving end once in a while - luffy, Zoro, Admirals, yonkous, sanji. You name it.

What matters is if you troll others then be ready to be on the receiving end of the trolling when your time comes without resorting to personal insults or threatening others.

And, if you aren't ready to face trolling then better don't resort to it.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
It depending how much broken his leg is and his reaction to the broken leg. Also what kind of damaging did he do to the seraphim.

If the seraphim just stood still and not move an inch it iwll be very bad.

Look at Zoro he took a kick from king in order to deal his own damage.

IF Sanji broke his leg and didn't even deal his own damage its not a trade off.

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

I have a similar idea too. They lack Haki and DF abilities, so VP likely used multiple special abilities to compensate so they'd be close to their originals in strength if not better. I don't think they'd grow up though. They'd already be human-sized if not bigger. The kid-like appearance is given just to create a distinction b/w the originals and the clones IMO.
They might not grow to full size, but if I remember correctly, Judge's clones do start off as children, but have an abnormally fast growth rate, and can reach adult hood in a few years. So I can't imagine that Vegapunk can't replicate that aspect of clones, but to a much greater degree. They'd still have the crazy looking eyes and wings to distinguish them from the originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.