Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That's an ingenious way to look at it. This is how Sanji's leg hair looks:

They're not even remotely close to being similar.

Yeah, oda doesnt bother with drawing black CoA for law and sanji for some reason but they've shown it, best to believe they always use it
Just so we're clear, I was never on "Sanji doesn't have armament coating" team. I accepted him as a legit CoA user ever since Luffy confirmed it on PH—although I was sure he was a Haki user since his intro post-TS. The argument that's used a lot against S-boys is that he doesn't have black coating because it was never shown. I knew which panel you were talking about when you said Drake, and it's been debunked that it was just shading and not CoA. I always assume Sanji's using Haki with his attacks regardless of what Sanji or Zoro boys say. I was trying to help with the panel, it's up to you whether you wanna use it or not.

That's an ingenious way to look at it. This is how Sanji's leg hair looks:

They're not even remotely close to being similar.

Just so we're clear, I was never on "Sanji doesn't have armament coating" team. I accepted him as a legit CoA user ever since Luffy confirmed it on PH—although I was sure he was a Haki user since his intro post-TS. The argument that's used a lot against S-boys is that he doesn't have black coating because it was never shown. I knew which panel you were talking about when you said Drake, and it's been debunked that it was just shading and not CoA. I always assume Sanji's using Haki with his attacks regardless of what Sanji or Zoro boys say. I was trying to help with the panel, it's up to you whether you wanna use it or not.
Backing out of your argument after the proof is thrown in your face? :whitepress:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It ain't cope, it's common sense. You can't make black paint blacker lol

Meanwhile you and your clan coming up with futile excuses for the shit you spewed
It is literally cope.
Hes done it for other characters never sanji
Then there's the official coloured which still doesn't show it
What's your excuse now ?

It was one of you who made it up
Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.