Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I backing from it when I literally posted an argument supporting it? Can you read, bro? I said it's evidence suggesting he's got it. I did not say I believed he doesn't have it before this.

This is what I said when I was explaining things when the spoilers were vague as fuck. I clearly said Sanji should use Haki against Jinbe if he saw others fail to damage him.
No. The fact is you said that this is the closest evidence for his hardening. And then you got shown the drake panel. Then you switched your argument to "you always believed he had hardening" When you literally said that the latest instance is the best proof that he had it...

LMAOOOOO

2 days of "Sanji breaks his leg against Sera Jimbe, hypetool, he can't pass King's durability" when instead he easily damaged the lunarian fish chin, the cyborg created by Vegapunk to replace the Warlords, with a simple DJ kick.
And that's not the worst part: Vegapunk HAD TO NERF him through his shoes although he would have DESTROY that fish ass.
:gokulaugh::sanmoji:
Leakers are the biggest (clown and) Sanji haters on the planet lol
Those guys just can't stand that a cook has a 1B bounty and he'll kick an Admiral ass in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.