Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you avoiding the points lmfao

Why did you run to cry on your profile if you're unbothered ?
There are no points to adress

Profile posts are for whatever we want, I adressed the sorry clowns who wrote the fake spoilers

You clearly found truth in it becazse you are one of the agenda pushers I called out

And btw

Just because people stop responding to you doesn't mean you won an argument.
They just found you too insuferable to continue talking to.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
LMAOOOOO

2 days of "Sanji breaks his leg against Sera Jimbe, hypetool, he can't pass King's durability" when instead he easily damaged the lunarian fish chin, the cyborg created by Vegapunk to replace the Warlords, with a simple DJ kick.
:gokulaugh::sanmoji:
Leakers are the biggest Sanji haters on the planet lol
Those guys just can't stand that a cook has 1B bounty and he'll kick an Admiral ass in the future.
Flame off.
That's prove nothing lol

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
See how you drain from the whole point 😂

😂😂 you literally sais that he broke his bones dislocated huge damage….

he fucked the serajimbe up and sent him flying in the air !!!! ARE YOU BLIND ARE YOUUU?!?!
He also send Vergo-san flying and we all know how it end :wellwell:
He literally sent Queen spinning only to nearly dying and being saved by papa Judge lmao
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Prove nothing.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No. The fact is you said that this is the closest evidence for his hardening. And then you got shown the drake panel. Then you switched your argument to "you always believed he had hardening" When you literally said that the latest instance is the best proof that he had it...
This is what happens when you're more focused on accusing people of doing things that they didn't do using lies—this isn't the first time you tried doing something similar to me. Once again, I am clearly talking about the on-panel evidence of Sanji showing hardening. That's why the other guy quoted me with the Drake panel. I even gave you my own post saying hardening won't be shown even if Sanji uses it, which happened before the images were leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.