Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what reveal, scuffing jimbe's chin? :milaugh:
I don't really engage in trolling much but the whole "Sanji broke his leg again" was circulating pretty quickly despite no proof or scans. I'd say the reveal that Sanji was not injured but instead saved a crew-mate with a regular Diable Jambe kick that sent Seraphim Jimbei was pretty good. I wouldn't expect a regular Diable Jambe kick to whoop a Seraphim so nothing underwhelming there.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I don't really engage in trolling much but the whole "Sanji broke his leg again" was circulating pretty quickly despite no proof or scans. I'd say the reveal that Sanji was not injured but instead saved a crew-mate with a regular Diable Jambe kick that sent Seraphim Jimbei was pretty good. I wouldn't expect a regular Diable Jambe kick to whoop a Seraphim so nothing underwhelming there.
Not our fault the leakers are liars.

Also it's kinda weird how the Seraphim are treated like fodder here when they're designed to replace the Warlords as far more obedient versions of them, with added cybernetic powers, Lunarian stats and even DF powers going by Seraph Jinbe this chapter

They may not be at the exact same levels as the original Warlords, but I doubt SSG would've bothered creating mere fodder

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There are no points to adress

Profile posts are for whatever we want, I adressed the sorry clowns who wrote the fake spoilers

You clearly found truth in it becazse you are one of the agenda pushers I called out

And btw

Just because people stop responding to you doesn't mean you won an argument.
They just found you too insuferable to continue talking to.
There are points to address that you've ran away from the second you've been proven wrong.

I never made a point on what you said just the fact that you ran away to cry despite telling me you're unbothered which is hilarious

Idgaf that just shows me they know they chatting shit and can't back anything they say up

Lmaoooo

Man I had a good laugh

Zoro fans were so happy yesterday they must’ve thought Christmas came early

Now they’re working overtime to downplay Sanji’s feat

:suresure:
The moment they accept that DJ Sanji made a more durable King bleed...is the moment they accept Zoro is over as a fighter. Thus its imperative that they must deny at all costs.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Also it's kinda weird how the Seraphim are treated like fodder here when they're designed to replace the Warlords as far more obedient versions of them, with added cybernetic powers, Lunarian stats and even DF powers going by Seraph Jinbe this chapter
What DF powers? He used Fishman Karate and laser beams that's all

I mean kurwa was probably right lol, seraphims are tool so grandfleet leaders have opponents lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.