Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sanji part is not as bad as the Vergo part, i may
be wrong but as far as i know he just got his leg dislocated because of a normal kick, he goes overconfident to a Jinbe Child Seraphim and that's all.
But i can be wrong, take it as a grain of salt.
Then the three Vegas appear to solve the situation with "ease".
Better details.
Sanji uses Diable Jambe to attack Seraphim Jinbe.
Got his leg dislocated but is treated as if its nothing, like when it happened with Queen.
2 vegas are watching the scene.
And Shaka appears to stop seraphin Jinbe.
How about we bann this fool?

I’m really disappointed !! Really ….
Even tho the leakers are supposed to be objectif when they leak …they tried to fake the sanji panels in the worst possible way…i understand that you can misunderstand the language or not get the panels right it’s human …but to fake the manga and say smth it’s not eveeeen in the panels (huge damage, dislocated, broken bones.. i honestly was waiting to see sanji in the floor dying or smth really bad!! But to see that he didn’t receive any damage and he sent a seraphism flying made me shocked !!)

hopefully this won’t happen again in the future just admit that sanji is a strong and great character like zoro ..and respect him like you do to mosshead!!

:beckmoji::beckmoji:

I’m really disappointed !! Really ….
Even tho the leakers are supposed to be objectif when they leak …they tried to fake the sanji panels in the worst possible way…i understand that you can misunderstand the language or not get the panels right it’s human …but to fake the manga and say smth it’s not eveeeen in the panels (huge damage, dislocated, broken bones.. i honestly was waiting to see sanji in the floor dying or smth really bad!! But to see that he didn’t receive any damage and he sent a seraphism flying made me shocked !!)

hopefully this won’t happen again in the future just admit that sanji is a strong and great character like zoro ..and respect him like you do to mosshead!!

:beckmoji::beckmoji:

This is what happens when you're more focused on accusing people of doing things that they didn't do using lies—this isn't the first time you tried doing something similar to me. Once again, I am clearly talking about the on-panel evidence of Sanji showing hardening. That's why the other guy quoted me with the Drake panel. I even gave you my own post saying hardening won't be shown even if Sanji uses it, which happened before the images were leaked.
Alright
I might be misunderstanding. But, did u not say that this was the best evidence for sanji showing hardening? And then you got shown the drake panel from the other guy. And then you said that sanji always had hardening. So, how did u come to the conclusion that this new instance, which isn't even that clear, was better than drake panel for sanji hardening evidence?

If you believed sanji always had it, then why not mention the drake panel? Did you forget it or something?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Like I said im done arguing since were going round in circles.
There is no need to run in circles if it weren't for you choosing to lie using vague panels when it's clear a blue sky Jinbe's chin doesn't hide anything. I am not gonna force you to have a discussion you don't wanna engage in though.

What are you even saying ? The blood is seperated from the mouth same way it is for the Jinbe panel.

Im talking about the sizes of blood. And the fact it can be literally drawn with any size. Colouring also doesnt matter since Oda is inconsistent with that as well.

----
Like I said im done arguing. I cant be asked.
What I am saying is, not every spot you see around a character isn't blood. Blood is always drawn with a dark shade. Oda is rather consistent about it:

Even the Zoro panel you've posted has a dark shade while the one near Jinbe is a clean white dot, which has no resemblance to blood.

There are points to address that you've ran away from the second you've been proven wrong.

I never made a point on what you said just the fact that you ran away to cry despite telling me you're unbothered which is hilarious

Idgaf that just shows me they know they chatting shit and can't back anything they say up
I wrote my profile post before even coming into this thread, but go on lmao

Always making stuff up, playing the victim. It's an artform with you guys I swear

Status
Not open for further replies.