HxH 393 Spoilers

Full chapter raws:
https://imgur.io/a/YBkZ78k

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @ZoroMazino
@roronoa_fan @Cream filled donut7
@EtenBoby
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅 @NAMELESS
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Loool it’s too sudden, I think there is a catch somewhere, it’s weird the guy is dead just like that

But love ruthless Nobunaga
This Togashi man. Not lolda.

The guy was cocky as fuck about his weeks old nen. Hella Underestimated the troupe. And he paid the price.

It seems Nobu just used simple speed and swordsmanship to fuck him. So maybe there's a chance he's still alive. But I really doubt it.

Nobunaga is not wasting time; but he might be one of the troupe that will die this arc
In my headcanon all troupe will die by the time they make it to dark continent, except Chrollo. Togashi can really do some incredible shit with his character there. Steal abilities, reform the spider in the dark continent is another possibility by forming relationship with new species, there's the 5 great calamities and all that.