HxH 393 Spoilers

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
GOAT Hisoka is back, and now Troupe members are slowly rolling in.

I see you Togashi I see you.

We are in for a good ride:finally:

Remember that Hisoka is even stronger now.
Yea but Togashi gonna retcon the zoldyck family into the moon, like what? Hisoka is just gonna kill illumi and kaluto? The obvious answer is that they are gonna stalemate:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Yea but Togashi gonna retcon the zoldyck family into the moon, like what? Hisoka is just gonna kill illumi and kaluto? The obvious answer is that they are gonna stalemate:endthis:
My guess is that illumi will take control of all the dead member of the troupe:endthis:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hisoka is just gonna kill illumi and kaluto?
I think, yes. Lmao, I genuinely do.

As long as they don't get in his way they should be okay, I expect Illumi and Kaluto to withdraw at some point or leave the troupe. If not, they are on the list:suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hisoka is cooked if it's the case, Silva will not let that slide:endthis:
Depends, it was their decision to join the troupe, it will be dumb if he acts like he wants revenge for it, they decided their fate, better for them if they leave the troupe.

Depends, it was their decision to join the troupe, it will be dumb if he acts like he wants revenge for it, they decided their fate, better for them if they leave the troupe.
Kalluto is 12:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

And considering what he said after killua depart, I think he basically know if someone will lose his life or not:endthis:

So that guy breaking the steel was fodder? Didn't seem, but I guess that is how it should be, phantom are near or equal to Hizoks and the difference of power levels were always big

im just wondering, is Togashi publishing all the current finished chapters every week?
The majority of the 390-400 batch of chapters have been completed weeks in advance.
397 was completely finished this morning.
He also has a much bigger team working with him now so the workload is lesser than it was.
There shouldn't be any author breaks until after chapter 400 most likely

Keep in mind, he started working on the 400-410 batch almost a month ago now, if not even longer than that, so the hiatus after 400 shouldn't be too long

The majority of the 390-400 batch of chapters have been completed weeks in advance.
397 was completely finished this morning.
He also has a much bigger team working with him now so the workload is lesser than it was.
There shouldn't be any author breaks until after chapter 400 most likely

Keep in mind, he started working on the 400-410 batch almost a month ago now, if not even longer than that, so the hiatus after 400 shouldn't be too long
yh ok thanks for clarifying