HxH 393 Spoilers

In my headcanon all troupe will die by the time they make it to dark continent, except Chrollo. Togashi can really do some incredible shit with his character there. Steal abilities, reform the spider in the dark continent is another possibility by forming relationship with new species, there's the 5 great calamities and all that.
My head canon is Morena will join the Spiders. They'll help Morena kill her father and siblings. And help her claim whatever Nasbui is planning on using the princes burial chamber room for.

Spoilers are out:

@Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @U c 4 up da idly @Law-sama @Little Wing @Suave Slav @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Kvothe Kingkiller @Surgeon of death @Gol D. Roger @Nel-Zel fiasco @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yoshioka Seijuro @Fisher Tiger @Light D Lamperouge @zorojurou @SHIHI @mugiwalaw @Robin swan @Owl Ki @Jew D. Boy @style @Cinera @Luffy is the mc @Krusher1357 @sanji D Goat @Seth @Halyup @Yelan @Chocolatemuppet @General Duke Hyuo @Jaguark101 @Croci @Sslayer @ConquistadoR @MonsterKaido @Bepo @Shadowlord123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @Lhululu @Luslec @RayanOO @Liquidhate @TheAncientCenturion @Kiwipom @Shiroyru @Yo Tan Wa @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @kom5 @Fujishiro @Dragomir @Kucing Pencuri @Marimo_420 @Don DaSlayer @Yoru @Tobi @ReggieZoldyck21 @İsrafil @AdmiralKinyagi @Oblivion @Luffywankishere @Shisui @RedditorsAreBitchmade @Chilly @MonochromeYoru @Wuuuke @yj @Utsuro @Missy @notAfanboy @Astolfo @NikaInParis @Mr.9000 @Courier @BerserkerLord3000 @Kromage911 @HakunaMatata @Jorden625 @Akai2 @Kagurashii @Kagutsutchi @MUUGEN @Ven437 @Pantheos @AwakenedCabbage @L55 @Juliet @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Clickbait @FreezyBreeze @PerfectHie @IceWitch @Power @SaintBellkin @LuffyMazino @Sea_Intruder @gamaran @Worst @soheilhazrat @CartoonHeroes @Law @Flowa @WesMidnight @Rivaille @Xlaw @symbiote @Arondight @hedera__helix @Zoroe @Tyki_Mikk @Kiiro @Skipper017 @Akaikari @Arara @ZoroMazino
@roronoa_fan @Cream filled donut7
@EtenBoby
@Warchief Sanji D Goat @BangOO🍅
Post automatically merged:

WOBUNAGA MY MAN THE 1st PHANTOM TROUPE:steef::funky:

Hisoka meets with Hinrigh
OH SH*T , THIS BETTER BE GOOD:steef:

me reading HxH spoilers....

So much is packed in this chapter. Nobunaga doing what he does best, Troupe face-off, Hisoka and Pigeon guy meet... Looks like Nobunaga can manipulate the space between him and his target as he was instantly shown drilling the head of his target despite him being relatively far.
In my headcanon all troupe will die by the time they make it to dark continent, except Chrollo. Togashi can really do some incredible shit with his character there. Steal abilities, reform the spider in the dark continent is another possibility by forming relationship with new species, there's the 5 great calamities and all that.
No, they won't. Chrollo already lost enough of his family.

me reading HxH spoilers....

So much is packed in this chapter. Nobunaga doing what he does best, Troupe face-off, Hisoka and Pigeon guy meet... Looks like Nobunaga can manipulate the space between him and his target as he was instantly shown drilling the head of his target despite him being relatively far.

No, they won't. Chrollo already lost enough of his family.
He gonna lost everything including his life during this arc:endthis: