HxH 393 Spoilers

Terror snake is reserved for Kurapika imo. Kurapika will kill him, and die himself from Emperor time overuse.
I don't think Kurapika will kill Tser for two reasons:
- first, Tser had all the remaining eyes of the Kurta plus a head (possibly of Kurapika's friend). Kurapika killing him is too on the nose, which is why somebody else might do it juuuuust a moment before Kurapika can. Maybe even one of the Spiders, for added fuck uppery.

- second, I don't think he will have the tools to 1 v 1 Tser. Tser is a 1 in a million nen genius who has a Nen beast from the jar ceremony plus one of his own creation plus an op ability that he has just started to master. The best chance Kurapika could have against him is if Tser somehow joins the Spiders in the meantime lol

- first, Tser had all the remaining eyes of the Kurta plus a head (possibly of Kurapika's friend). Kurapika killing him is too on the nose, which is why somebody else might do it juuuuust a moment before Kurapika can. Maybe even one of the Spiders, for added fuck uppery.

- second, I don't think he will have the tools to 1 v 1 Tser. Tser is a 1 in a million nen genius who has a Nen beast from the jar ceremony plus one of his own creation plus an op ability that he has just started to master. The best chance Kurapika could have against him is if Tser somehow joins the Spiders in the meantime lol
Kurapika could easily steal his 2nd beast and it's op ability away.

Im assuming everyone's read the translations....

So Hisoka is going to Tier 1 where Kurapika is. Im pretty sure they will interact somehow. But Tier 1 is also where Terror Sandwitch is.

Ive said this before, but for the people who dont know this I fully believe Hisoka will ditch his fight with Chrollo to fight TerrorSandwitch. I assume once he senses his Ren in one of the rooms, he'll go crazy and wanna fight him. Chrollo maybe someone Hisoka's been obsessed with...but when the latest phone (toy) comes out, you wouldnt still wanna buy the one before that. I fully believe Hisoka will ditch his fight with the PT for Terrorsandwitch.

Thats where Pika comes in. Hisoka kills maybe one or two Spiders on his way to Tier 1. Probably the ones that have nothing to do with the Mafia War (So everyone bar Nobu, Phinks and Feitan). Im thinking of two Spiders in particular....Bonolevnov and Shizuku.

Hisoka then brings his best pal Illumi (and his bro Kalluto) with him to aid Kurapika and then will probably dip on them. Maybe Leorio joins his pal Kurapika too, as well as some Zodiac hypetools...cause why not.

Then it'll probably be:-

- Hisoka vs TerrorSandwitch

- Kurapika, Leorio, Illumi, Kalluto, Zodiacs vs Chrollo, Phinks, Feitan, Nobunaga, Matchi, Franklin.

The entire ship massacres themselves, Hisoka kills off all the Royals after TerrorSandwitch. Leaves Woble cause theyre a baby with no powers...and Succession War ends.

Just my theory....Ok I admit I exaggerated at the end lol.
Horrendous theory, hisoka will just fold the phantom troup and will not fight tserriednich because he is just a nen beginner:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

He is a 1 in a billion, not a million:endthis:

lol at 1 in a million

If Gon and Killua are 1 in 10 million then Tserr is more like 1 in a billion

His nen potential makes no sense for a human ngl

lol at 1 in a million

If Gon and Killua are 1 in 10 million then Tserr is more like 1 in a billion

His nen potential makes no sense for a human ngl
Yeah lol I just used the more common phrasing. Tser's nen genius is Meruem level (without the Chimera Ant buffs ofc)
Post automatically merged:

Kurapika could easily steal his 2nd beast and it's op ability away.
I could see that as a last resort from Kurapika i.e. if it meant he kills Tser and gets the eyes back. But I feel the overuse of Emperor Time would kill him, if not outright then it would leave him too spent to fight