Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh dude this isn’t even proof you’re showing me lol just excuses.

only thing pathetic here are your lame ass excuses for justifying how Zoro got one shotted by a fellow(NERFED) Supernova. I don’t care if his weapon was a scythe. The cut wound was as minuscule as a knife cut wound compared to others he’s taken before. Once again Zoro is just trash.

Even when Luffy was hungry he still took down a billion chess soiders. Zoro couldn’t even of been THAT HUNGRY as he was eating hella food and drinking plenty of booze since we’ve seen him in wano.

So yeah keep on with your pathetic/garbage rebuttals that hold 0 value/truth. The fact is he got 1 shotted by a weakened killer who used 0 haki to do so, the end lol.
No excuse, just facts.

I proved proof and you denied it because he counter it. Typical from people who can counter post. First it was my post was too long to read. Now he act like the manga pages don't exist. What next, you become Oda and rewrite the scene to match your headcannon.

A knife and scythe are not the same. That's like saying being hit a small wooden stick is the same ahas being hit a a wooden baseball bat.

Killer wasn't nerfed. When we saw him back with his crew Kid stated they made him jolly not weaker.

Hey, if you want to write your own manga series
:cheers:

Ah, so definitely the structure of the chapter is:

- Luffy's side, disguises, they dock at the port
- Then Onigashima again with Queen introducing people and the party starting. Chapter seems to end with the Tobi Roppo and their gags.

So I GUESS we'll know more about the Numbers/Kaido's son next time........

Not that I'm disappointed, I'm just impatient lol

Status
Not open for further replies.