Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Franky would attack in such a way that it would hurt Usopp. Going by your logic, Usopp should get caught in the explosion even if Jinbe dodged it as he left Usopp where Franky is aiming.
Not if the Explosion was targeted in such a way that Usopp is in the direction. I.e. Serajinbe's back

Lunarians only turn off their flames while moving in speed, everytime he is chasing someone we ser the flames turned off

Sanji hit him while standing right after the Seraphim caught Nami, and we can't even see his back at that moment

Regular Diable Jambe kick

Vegapunk recognizes the Seraphim will get bodied and then restrains Sanji from fighting. Actually it looks like he was dragging Sanji down all along right from the research facility

The Sanji wank reached new heights

Talking about 0 damage, what WCI Jinbe did to Big Mom was still more impressive than what current Sanji did to Seraphim

- Daifuku was impressed
- Big Mom was scared
- Big Mom who is far bigger than Seraphim Jinbe was sent flying
- most importantly, Big Mom WAS ALMOST KILLED by falling to the sea

Meanwhile Seraphim Jinbe gave no fuck about Sanji's fire kick, and instantly came back to target Robin.
Lol That Jimbei attack couldn't ko watsadumi
While Sanji hell memories koed him
Lol Feats against nerfed big mom?
Queen koed bm with one named attack
While Sanji Sent the same guy who koed bm to the moon
Keep crying :kobeha:

I wonder if there will be a seraphim for all the warlords or only for the og 7.
Imagine a Law, Buggy or Blackbeard seraphim, that would be cool af imo.

I also wonder why they only made seraphim of the warlords. Are all the seraphims at the same level more or less or does their level depends on who they are based on ? And if so, why limit yourself to the warlords and not make Akainu seraphims or Kaido seraphims or whoever ? In any case we still have at the very least Crocodile Doflamingo and Moria left to see that will be dope.

I really like the serpahim concept, it's a great way of giving the wg more firepower and also fights to the countless allies in the future final war without having to establish new characters every time, I hope we get a lot of answers this arc about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.