Controversial Kaido failed to kill the CP-0 agent on the roof. Discuss

Kinemon pulled the same shit after being clubbed and stabbed...
I dont know why this surprised you after all the Wano stupidity...
Kin’emon didn’t stand up and take a picture and then leave the area of battle like a minute after being hit

also let’s not forget, Kin’emon was hit by base Kaido… Not drunk rage hybrid mode Kaido

I really want to believe that the mistake was in the chapter and the one who sent the picture was josef. Quernica is a reference to picaso's painting of the real life spanish city that was burned to ases by dictator Franco. So as the city was destroyed, the cp0 agent should get exterminated as well.
In my mind its either a chapter mistake or quernica right before he pass away, took the picture and gave it to someone else who sent it to morgan.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Kin’emon didn’t stand up and take a picture and then leave the area of battle like a minute after being hit

also let’s not forget, Kin’emon was hit by base Kaido… Not drunk rage hybrid mode Kaido
We dont know what exactly happened and when with Guernica so let's not thrive in headcanon.
With Kinemon we actually know that he stood up and went running around...
This did not surprise me whatsoever since it's already seen before with Kinemon.

Kaido simply used a normal attack. Not DT. You are overating it. Izo raped CP0 where base Kaido raped izo and other scabbards
I know Izo fucked up this same CP-0 guy yet Kaido fucked up Izo… I know that… I’m saying it’s simply bad powerscaling from Oda himself

but aside from it being bad powerscaling, it’s still a feat in and of itself, no matter how it’s badly written

And as it stands, This guy could only dodge this if he were legitimately faster than Drunk hybrid Kaido… And VERY ATTACKS of Drunk hybrid Kaido no matter whether it’s normal or not IS BLINDINGLY FAST… I should remind you that Kaido can simply dodge Snakeman… As in Kaido’s regular reaction speeds can surpass Snakeman

So the two scenarios are
1. Guernica tanked this attack, stood up took the G5 Luffy picture and dipped
2. Guernica dodged the attack and then ran away so fast that Kaido couldn’t instantly blitz and hit him again. Basically he overcame both Kaido’s attack and reaction speeds to dodge and ran away. Then Guernica came back and took the G5 picture and then left again

I highly doubt the second one because Guernica would have had to run away from the roof, but then turn around and come back yet he didn’t know G5 was a thing

Either way, this is either a massive strength and durability feat or it’s a massive speed feat

I know Izo fucked up this same CP-0 guy yet Kaido fucked up Izo… I know that… I’m saying it’s simply bad powerscaling from Oda himself

but aside from it being bad powerscaling, it’s still a feat in and of itself, no matter how it’s badly written

And as it stands, This guy could only dodge this if he were legitimately faster than Drunk hybrid Kaido… And VERY ATTACKS of Drunk hybrid Kaido no matter whether it’s normal or not IS BLINDINGLY FAST… I should remind you that Kaido can simply dodge Snakeman… As in Kaido’s regular reaction speeds can surpass Snakeman

So the two scenarios are
1. Guernica tanked this attack, stood up took the G5 Luffy picture and dipped
2. Guernica dodged the attack and then ran away so fast that Kaido couldn’t instantly blitz and hit him again. Basically he overcame both Kaido’s attack and reaction speeds to dodge and ran away. Then Guernica came back and took the G5 picture and then left again

I highly doubt the second one because Guernica would have had to run away from the roof, but then turn around and come back yet he didn’t know G5 was a thing

Either way, this is either a massive strength and durability feat or it’s a massive speed feat
Oda is a troll when it comes to killing characters. I am starting to doubt even if Kaido is dead or not.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah the agent took the picture as he was dying, definitely earned that employee of the month
That would earn him the employee of the year

Luffy awakened after this right?

So, if Mr Go didn't dodge the attack ( I doubt kaido wouldnt notice this) and he really took it then he should be totally rekt and immovable if not unconscious. Because that's kaido we are talking about here

So, how on Earth he would click the pick and why would he even care to take the pic instead of healing himself first?

If he really did then that's some next level dedication to his Job lol