Volume 104 - Discussion Thread (November 4th)

I am really not sure how to wrap my head around the idea that Chad Buggy managed to boosted Mihawk's bounty above his own but Virgin Luffy couldn't even get Zoro 1.5 Billion
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

They didn't mention Marine Hunting when issuing Mihawk bounty
They didn't mention Cross Guild
They didn't mention being Emperor's crew Mate

They only said "3.6 Billion is bounty worthy of someone who is stronger than Shanks and Strongest Swordsman in the world"

That is literally all Mihawk's bounty said.

How much are you gonna embarrass yourself at this point??
๐Ÿ˜‚ you're actually funny af despite being cornered like a rat, I'll give you that.
The panel itself says Mihawk bounty is for being WSS and being above shanks.

His bounty reflects his individual strength and with no territory or crew.

And, that's huge because both BB and Shanks are just 400 million above and they have crew and territory as well. In SBS, Oda clarified that shanks has something like Grand fleet as well.

Another thing to note is Shanks bounty was active all the time but Mihawk bounty was frozen for nearly a decade.

Panel also makes it clear that marines considered Buggy having authority over Mihawk and croc and thus they became the reason why Buggy has such big bounty
Here I will make it easier for you all.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
When the dignity of a man fades away...

On god... Pick up one panel and cling to it as if your life depended on it. Turn off your remaining brain cells and act like Oda is the type of writer who tells everything word for word without leaving hints/interpretations of the portrayal up to the fans.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Mihawk's bounty includes the massive threat of Cross Guild
Oh okay

Statement 1-----> Cross guild captain got big bounty because of Mihawk. (On panel)

Statement 2- Mihawk has bounty because of being WSS (on panel)

Statement 3 - Navy sees Buggy having authority over Mihawk but still Mihawk gets higher bounty(On panel)

What conclusion you derive from these 3?

Tbh its kinda boring now
Dude has lost the game, audience has left, other players have left.

He's just tossing the ball in the court by himself thinking he's winning the game
Oh okay

Statement 1-----> Cross guild captain got big bounty because of Mihawk. (On panel)

Statement 2- Mihawk has bounty because of being WSS (on panel)

Statement 3 - Navy sees Buggy having authority over Mihawk but still Mihawk gets higher bounty(On panel)

What conclusion you derive from these 3?
You gotta stop feeding him, he ran out of things to say a page ago. There's nothing left to address.
Righttt
Now read what the panel with Mihawks bounty poster says
:suresure:

True that lol
Now please read this aloud

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Tbh its kinda boring now
Dude has lost the game, audience has left, other players have left.

He's just tossing the ball in the court by himself thinking he's winning the game
Then, let's make it more interesting for you.

Blackbeard folds Mihawk ๐Ÿ˜

*Disappears quickly into shadows before Shishio comes after my ass*

Now please read this aloud
:getnappaed:

Then, let's make it more interesting for you.

Blackbeard folds Mihawk ๐Ÿ˜

*Disappears quickly into shadows before Shishio comes after my ass*

Tbh Mihawk can beat Blackbeard and his entire crew at the same time if we take out Aokiji.

If Law can do that to Blackbeard, he won't even be able to blink before he dies.

Wasn't Blackbeard and his entire crew worth like 2/3rd of Mihawks threat for like 2 years?

:getnappaed:

Tbh Mihawk can beat Blackbeard and his entire crew at the same time if we take out Aokiji.

If Law can do that to Blackbeard, he won't even be able to blink before he dies.

Wasn't Blackbeard and his entire crew worth like 2/3rd of Mihawks threat for like 2 years?
Mihawk has no tools to damage Teach, seeing how Teach blocked SeraMihawk slash