Volume 104 - Discussion Thread (November 4th)

Let's see components of Mihawk Bounty
1. Marine Hunting
2. Cross Guild
3. Issuing Bounties for Marines
4. Refusing to cooperate with Marines against Shanks
5. Acquiring a Black blade
6. His own Power and Skill

Considering all these, it is clear that he is vastly inferior to the Yonko.
It is even more evident that Marines, who avoid Yonko territory. Swarm his island
Only 6 is canon, you need to stop lying and spamming the same thing over and over like a bot if you want to be taken seriously. :saden:

I have always wondered

Why is Shanks only 400 Million above Mihawk,

-Despite having buffed up Crew
-Roger's sperm
-Benn Beckman being famous as fuck
-Stealing Uta's bounty
-Being Yonko for 6 years

God damn its fucking crazy man..like chapter 1058 just takes a dump all over Shanks hype. Even if Mihawk wasn't a WSS or didn't call Shanks one armed has been, fact that Mihawk's strength alone is worth 3.6 Billion literally screams Mihawk>>Shanks

@ZenZu
@Red Admiral
@SakazOuki

Like imagine what Mihawk's bounty would be if he had

-Buffed up Crew
-Roger's sperm
-Benn Beckman being famous as fuck
-Stealing Uta's bounty
-Being Yonko for 6 years

I'd say like 6 or 7 Billion

Boa went form 80 Mil to 1.6 Bil cause of the new warlord hunt down

at least 1 Billion of Mihawk's bounty is for him being hunted down
at least 1 Billion for joining Buggy
rest is for him being naval hunter

Government are FULLY believing that Mihawk is just an underling to Buggy
cause they assume Buggy is like another Shanks

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Let's see components of Mihawk Bounty
1. Marine Hunting
2. Cross Guild
3. Issuing Bounties for Marines
4. Refusing to cooperate with Marines against Shanks
5. Acquiring a Black blade
6. His own Power and Skill

Considering all these, it is clear that he is vastly inferior to the Yonko.
It is even more evident that Marines, who avoid Yonko territory. Swarm his island
You're going out sad stop this. Wait for some new content to cope with atleast. I'll even admit I usually get a kick out of your posts but this is dogshit, it's not funny and it completely contradicts canon even for a joke. You're in bad form rn.

Oda cornered y'all so bad with 1058 I actually think he sat there with all his editors, brainstormed all possible cope loopholes, and nuked them all in a couple of panels. He stripped you of any arguments against him.

Shanks confirmed swordsman ✔
Mihawk nearly 3.6 bil while being an underling with no territory nothing ✔
His own direct superior, Yonkou Captain, with a significantly lower bounty ✔
Mihawk's bounty specifically stressed as one based off his individual strength alone ✔

Think about it, BB with the Gura, Yami, raping the Yonkou contender Marco led WBP, taking over their territory, killing WB, and he couldn't even sniff Mihawk's bounty as an underling, and Mihawk did absolutely nothing. He just existed.

Oda went completely out of his way, this had to be deliberate cause ain't no way, he went against all of his usual tropes for Mihawk. He was so highly specific and methodical that you can't say anything about it, to the point where if someone even attempts to nitpick at it, they lose any shred of credibility they had left. Mihawk's bounty is a good litmus test to see who to take seriously or not.

Boa went form 80 Mil to 1.6 Bil cause of the new warlord hunt down

at least 1 Billion of Mihawk's bounty is for him being hunted down
at least 1 Billion for joining Buggy
rest is for him being naval hunter

Government are FULLY believing that Mihawk is just an underling to Buggy
cause they assume Buggy is like another Shanks
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Lmao look at my guy coping

Boyy its because Boa's worthy bounty is 1.6 Billion which is what a threat of Queen of Amazon Lily, which includes Boa's strength and his crew

Worthy Bounty of Crocodile is 1.9 Billion which includes his strength, his crew and his intelligence to be a mastermind behind an organization like Cross Guild

And I am glad you mentioned Buggy
They said Buggy being rival of shanks and riding on Roger's dick while being a Yonko as well is worth 3 Billion

Mihawk being superior to Shanks and being WSS is worth 3.6 Billion despite Buggy being his captain.

Oda roasted the living shit outta Shanks in that chapter if you think about it
@SakazOuki
@ZenZu
Post automatically merged:

@Red Admiral
While you continue to pull shit out of your ass like you have been since 2015, let me remind you of what Oda said

Bounty worthy of
-World's Strongest Swordsman
-Stronger Swordsman than confirmed Swordsman Shanks

is 3.6 Billion

No mention of Naval Hunting
No mention of Buggy Boosting
Cross guild nothing

When Shanks got his bounty they said
-Yonko for 6 Years
-Got molested as a kid by Gol D Roger
-Has been hoping on Benn Beckman's dick for years
-Most balanced Crew

And now confirming motherfucker stole Uta's bounty too.

No matter how much Shanks wanking you do...nothing will save his face anymore lol

When Mihawk called Shanks one armed Has been, Oda made that a reality in chapter 1058

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Lmao look at my guy coping

Boyy its because Boa's worthy bounty is 1.6 Billion which is what a threat of Queen of Amazon Lily, which includes Boa's strength and his crew

Worthy Bounty of Crocodile is 1.9 Billion which includes his strength, his crew and his intelligence to be a mastermind behind an organization like Cross Guild

And I am glad you mentioned Buggy
They said Buggy being rival of shanks and riding on Roger's dick while being a Yonko as well is worth 3 Billion

Mihawk being superior to Shanks and being WSS is worth 3.6 Billion despite Buggy being his captain.

Oda roasted the living shit outta Shanks in that chapter if you think about it
@SakazOuki
@ZenZu
no you can only think Oda attack Shanks if you cope about it

Mihawk : the naval hunter
Shanks : the man who saved Marine

if Shanks was a loose dog like Mihawk his bounty would've been above Roger by now
Teach being above Mihawk is 1 month alone proves Oda no longer consider Mihawk closest to Shanks

Shanks and Teach are going to be above Roger and Whitebeard
but don't worry ... Mihawk can surpass Ray as well

no you can only think Oda attack Shanks if you cope about it

Mihawk : the naval hunter
Shanks : the man who saved Marine

if Shanks was a loose dog like Mihawk his bounty would've been above Roger by now
Teach being above Mihawk is 1 month alone proves Oda no longer consider Mihawk closest to Shanks

Shanks and Teach are going to be above Roger and Whitebeard
but don't worry ... Mihawk can surpass Ray as well
What the fuck is this dude even saying anymore lol

Loose dog Shanks
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

My guy you are down so fucking bad I am sad at this point

Bro
-Despite riding on Roger's dick
-Stealing Uta's bounty
-Having Yonko title for 6 years
-Having his bounty boosted to high heavens by having famous crew back him up (Denying that is being straight up retarded that Shanks underlings are not part of his threat level)

He barely has 400 Million more than a dude who has nothing but one sword and a coffin boat

Shanks and Blackbeard would surpass Roger and Whitebeard
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Have him surpass Big Mom's bounty first lmao

You're going out sad stop this. Wait for some new content to cope with atleast. I'll even admit I usually get a kick out of your posts but this is dogshit, it's not funny and it completely contradicts canon even for a joke. You're in bad form rn.

Oda cornered y'all so bad with 1058 I actually think he sat there with all his editors, brainstormed all possible cope loopholes, and nuked them all in a couple of panels. He stripped you of any arguments against him.

Shanks confirmed swordsman ✔
Mihawk nearly 3.6 bil while being an underling with no territory nothing ✔
His own direct superior, Yonkou Captain, with a significantly lower bounty ✔
Mihawk's bounty specifically stressed as one based off his individual strength alone ✔

Think about it, BB with the Gura, Yami, raping the Yonkou contender Marco led WBP, taking over their territory, killing WB, and he couldn't even sniff Mihawk's bounty as an underling, and Mihawk did absolutely nothing. He just existed.

Oda went completely out of his way, this had to be deliberate cause ain't no way, he went against all of his usual tropes for Mihawk. He was so highly specific and methodical that you can't say anything about it, to the point where if someone even attempts to nitpick at it, they lose any shred of credibility they had left. Mihawk's bounty is a good litmus test to see who to take seriously or not.
I will provide you the panels. Check for yourself

Middle right panel proves beyond doubt that Mihawk's bounty has been issued after Cross Guild formation.

They even consider Cross Guild as a massive threat. So the argument that Mihawk's bounty is despite not having a crew falls apart. He has Cross Guild.

And the cherry on the cake is they even mention Marine hunting in the top panel

Last edited:
Mihawk's bounty is a good litmus test to see who to take seriously or not.
Read this yanker
He's literally stating BIG ASS FACTS here

@Red Admiral
Even trying to argue against chapter 1058 Mihawk hype only proves you have a few screws lose in the head or your desperation is at the highest level.

The cope against Mihawk has to be harder than cope from Sanji fans

Middle right panel proves beyond doubt that Mihawk's bounty has been issued after Cross Guild formation.

They even consider Cross Guild as a massive threat. So the argument that Mihawk's bounty is despite not having a crew falls apart. He has Cross Guild.
But he doesn't lol

Cross Guild is not under his control
It is up to Buggy to have cross guild help him or not lol

Zoro doesn't get Straw hast bounty because they aren't under him, Luffy does.

Read this yanker
He's literally stating BIG ASS FACTS here

@Red Admiral
Even trying to argue against chapter 1058 Mihawk hype only proves you have a few screws lose in the head or your desperation is at the highest level.

The cope against Mihawk has to be harder than cope from Sanji fans

But he doesn't lol

Cross Guild is not under his control
It is up to Buggy to have cross guild help him or not lol

Zoro doesn't get Straw hast bounty because they aren't under him, Luffy does.
Sbs volume 91
D: All the characters of “Four Emperors Officers” class have very high bounties. Do their bounties ever go up simply for the reason that they are the Officer of XX? P.N. Rice LOVE

O: Yes yes, that totally happens. After the Dressrosa incident, all the people involved with the Straw Hat Crew got a flat 50 million increase. The crew members’ bounties often increase with their captain. This is because it is actually fairly difficult to appraise the strength of each individual person and assign a money value to them.

ZenZu

Middle right panel proves beyond doubt that Mihawk's bounty has been issued after Cross Guild formation
Do you just post panels without reading them? Look at Mihawk's panels specifically. Crocodile is referenced for his fruit and intellect. For Mihawk it only talks about his strength and how he's even better than swordsman Shanks.

Your cross guild argument doesn't help you one bit, you realize who the leader of cross guild is? It's Buggy. Do you realize that despite being the leader of the cross guild that you're wanking, Mihawk is so strong that they still couldn't even give Buggy a bigger bounty. Mihawk is so fucking strong that he made Buggy a Yonkou by default and still as an underling of a Yonkou he was given the higher bounty.

It's like you don't realize that Mihawk getting that bounty after cross guild was formed is even better for him. If that was his pre cross guild bounty you could atleast cope argue Yonkou Buggy simply wasn't given the time to catch up to Mihawk. But under the context and umbrella of cross guild Mihawk the literal underling is so fucking strong that he cannot be denied. Mihawk is precisely the reason Buggy is even a yonkou. This is unheard of hype.

Even the biggest Mihawk fanboys couldn't have written a bigger wank chapter. You thought bringing up cross guild would help your argument in anyway lmao? That's cute.

Sbs volume 91
D: All the characters of “Four Emperors Officers” class have very high bounties. Do their bounties ever go up simply for the reason that they are the Officer of XX? P.N. Rice LOVE

O: Yes yes, that totally happens. After the Dressrosa incident, all the people involved with the Straw Hat Crew got a flat 50 million increase. The crew members’ bounties often increase with their captain. This is because it is actually fairly difficult to appraise the strength of each individual person and assign a money value to them.
Lmaoo my dude
Little bro
Calm down

Reduce the desperation a little bit

It doesn't work because Mihawk's bounty is literally above his own captain.
Captain's how bounty can boost an underling's bounty when the underlings bounty is lower :milaugh::milaugh:

Since captain is such a big threat, his underling's must be threatning.

Mihawk is literally bigger threat than his own captain.
Imagine Roger boosting Rayleigh's bounty to be above his own
@SakazOuki
@ZenZu

How do these dudes even think Lol

God damn lmaooo
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Fuck man

Imagine Marines going
"Dayam Buggy is such a strong ass captain, his underling Mihawk is obviously weaker than him so lets give him higher bounty than Buggy"

Its not like Mihawk being 3.6 Billion boosts everyone else's bounty
:funky::funky::funky:

ZenZu

Lmaoo my dude
Little bro
Calm down

Captain's how bounty can boost an underling's bounty when the underlings bounty is lower :milaugh::milaugh:

@SakazOuki
@ZenZu

God damn lmaooo
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Fuck man

Imagine Marines going
"Dayam Buggy is such a strong ass captain, his underling Mihawk is obviously weaker than him so lets give him higher bounty than Buggy"

It's a complete checkmate. I'm telling you. Oda hit the lab with all his editors. They compiled all the possible cope loopholes and said it all ends here. This was a deliberate hit.

It's a complete checkmate. I'm telling you. Oda hit the lab with all his editors. They compiled all the possible cope loopholes and said it all ends here. This was a deliberate hit.
Now my guy @Red Admiral Going overdrive

"Bu bu bu 40000 people voted Shanks over Mihawk so Shanks > Mihawk"

Tbf soon Aokiji the former Admiral will still have lower bounty than Mihawk.
I can almost guarantee you that.

Doesn't look good for Admiral > Mihawk at this point.

We can argue Mihawk > Admiral > Yonko tho
@ZenZu

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's the thing he didn't have to give mihawk a bounty bigger than Buggy. Cause its never happened in the story before
No one would have been shocked at 4 bil buggy or something daft like that.
But the fact he made buggy a yonko higher than yonko luffy and his underling in the marines eyes even higher really hammered it home.

Lmaoo my dude
Little bro
Calm down

@SakazOuki
@ZenZu

God damn lmaooo

Fuck man

Imagine Marines going

Did they say Cross Guild is a massive threat?
Did they mention Marine Hunting?
Did they issue Mihawk bounty after Cross Guild?
Did Oda say being part of Emperor crew boosts bounty?

Checkmate

I am really not sure how to wrap my head around the idea that Chad Buggy managed to boosted Mihawk's bounty above his own but Virgin Luffy couldn't even get Zoro 1.5 Billion
:suresure:

Did they say Cross Guild is a massive threat?
Did they mention Marine Hunting?
Did they issue Mihawk bounty after Cross Guild?
Did Oda say being part of Emperor crew boosts bounty?
They didn't mention Marine Hunting when issuing Mihawk bounty
They didn't mention Cross Guild
They didn't mention being Emperor's crew Mate

They only said "3.6 Billion is bounty worthy of someone who is stronger than Shanks and Strongest Swordsman in the world"

That is literally all Mihawk's bounty said.

How much are you gonna embarrass yourself at this point??

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

And the cherry on the cake is they even mention Marine hunting in the top panel
The panel itself says Mihawk bounty is for being WSS and being above shanks.

His bounty reflects his individual strength and with no territory or crew.

And, that's huge because both BB and Shanks are just 400 million above and they have crew and territory as well. In SBS, Oda clarified that shanks has something like Grand fleet as well.

Another thing to note is Shanks bounty was active all the time but Mihawk bounty was frozen for nearly a decade.

Panel also makes it clear that marines considered Buggy having authority over Mihawk and croc and thus they became the reason why Buggy has such big bounty