Status
Not open for further replies.
Peak manga the anime adaptation is interesting but don't convey the spirit of the manga with the hs:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

I think it's my top 3 manga with hxh and grand blue:endthis:
no season 3, been 5 years :lusalty:
Post automatically merged:

also Chain is best girl by fucking far, shes so badass and hot plus Yuu Kobayashi has such a sexy voice man it makes me hard as hell :steef::steef::steef::steef:

Q: Is there a reason why Kid and Killer became pirates? And what’s the story behind Heat and Wire joining them?

Oda: Of course there’s a story. These four were born on a certain island in South Blue, Kid and Killer knew each other since they were kids. The country they live in is not allied with the WG, and a gang ruled the country as if they’re royalties. There’re 4 districts on the island, each of them have their own outlaw group, and the 4 leaders are Kid, Killer, Heat and Wire. There were conflicts every single day.
One day, Kid’s close friend was killed by the gang, her name was “Victoria S Doruyanaika”(Kid and Killer’s crush revealed in previous sbs). Kid, in his rage, united the four group and took down the mightiest force in the country, the gang.
“I don’t want to stay in a closed world like this!” And like that he took his friends and form a pirate crew with them, naming their ship “Victoria Punk”.

I SWEAR IF ODA DOESN'T PUT THIS ON PANEL...
@rerere which volume is this?

what the fuck, he needs help, let other people have the tickets ffs :whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:
It is true that @ArturCantSpeakJapanese ?
I used to read his chapter summaries in the past and he seems to add a lot of headcanon and speculations.
But does he really not speak Japanese? ?

I'd really want to see this.
Why do Oda's background / origin stories sound much better than what he writes in the manga?

Status
Not open for further replies.