My Problem with femminist media types

how's it unreasonable for men not to pick full-figured women?
it's not
For women, looks are one of many factors they use to decide on a potential date/partner.
yes and for a good reason, security a key factor for example
Fat shaming is done by both women as well as men too—it's not exclusive to men. Women judge women way more than men. It's not even a contest.
yes both sides are often equally guilty that's why i don't like one side vs another side thing bc truth is always flexible
your claim on average this or average that is often subjective and based on your social circles and personal experience
the women is experience is different from men's one and vice versa bc it's internalized

don't complain when men do the same. All hell breaks lose as soon as men turn around and do the same to women.
you do u just get someone that fit your standard regardless of what people say
For instance, you're calling out men for not dating full-figured women—that's not even a high standard
curios question, would rather remain sexless throughout your 20's or 30's than dating less desirable or fat women? :choppawhat:

I personally don't, relationships is very important to me I would dats fate men if that is only I can get

And imagine if a man said anything remotely similar about a group of women that you said about the so-called incels
gold diggers, whores etc are constantly famous slurs that is used by a lot of men

You forgot to add that women don't prefer bald men too.

Bald shaming is a thing.:josad:
bald is not that bad actually but ig you need be muscular to be more appealing

btw there's many bald women too and their struggle far worse in dating and always linked to cancer, disease etc:kriwhat:

even in oscar ceremony bald women get insulted

Enough of a statement to block this user.
? okay

gold diggers, whores etc are constantly famous slurs that is used by a lot of men

it's describing a type of person
a whore is someone who sleeps around alot
a gold digger is someone into relationships only for the money

if you have a problem with ether term then maybe your just upset that people are making fun of behaviors which your fine with or do yourself
Post automatically merged:

curios question, would rather remain sexless throughout your 20's or 30's than dating less desirable or fat women? :choppawhat:

I got a hand
why do you even need a women for sex when you can pleasure yourself without having to waste loads of money going on dates

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
it's describing a type of person
a whore is someone who sleeps around alot
a gold digger is someone into relationships only for the money

if you have a problem with ether term then maybe your just upset that people are making fun of behaviors which your fine with or do yourself
Post automatically merged:

I got a hand
why do you even need a women for sex when you can pleasure yourself without having to waste loads of money going on dates
how dare you shame them for shameful behaviour!

Attacking someone suffering over something or anything is the most irrational thing you could do for them. As for the rest of your post, I think you're turning this into something that it's not.
incel are not suffering, Incels are mysoginist and DANGEROUS.

Last edited:
I've heard about this biological feminist theory that women are smaller and less muscular than men because men deprived women from the right to eat equally since society was established.

DISCUSS !

Why does the neptune vs spongebob vod that carrot has in his signature call yamato, kaido's son

yamato is clearly a girl
large boobs and girly hair

So the manga is transphobic??
it called her, kaido's daughter much like how i do
Actually the manga is unclear on the question. That's why I like to call Yamato "them" to be sure. But you. I can right through your hatred. You don't need Yamato to help your case. Be true to yourself. But be careful, tho I might be wrong.. I'm not sure transphobia is allowed here.