My Problem with femminist media types

C

Cruxroux

Also this systemic misogyny you believe is not universal, it is only western. It is a very narrow worldview to include others in the prism of west
ehh I don't like where this is going.

You are shifting from the topic.

Why ? Because the first one is based on the anger in front of a SYSTEMIC issue, while their is NO systemic issue on the other and the men is just projecting his case on every women.

There's no systematic culture that supports men over women

As a guy, you have to men up and do everything yourself
cant get any help on anything even if your homeless and dying on the street

Whereas as if your women you can get support from rando men willing to provide for you

that's not even considering how men are charged larger sentences for the same crime on average

but you dont care that reality, you care about preaching your femminist viewpoint regardless of what the facts may say and that''s why in my eyes your dumb af

The problem is both are systemic issues. Just because you dont see the system, does not mean there is no system. Also this systemic misogyny you believe is not universal, it is only western. It is a very narrow worldview to include others in the prism of west
No, there is no systemic issue regarding women. i'm sorry but that's just not true.

Misoginy is a behavior, so has a behavior it's universal. It's EVERYWHERE. And it's systemic, weither you like it or not.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Like I said: Men are trash
So from what I get,

Men are Trash is valid because we live in highly Sexist and Patriarchal society where Men excert overwhelming control and thus the root of many injustice, Women on the other hand don't have any control over society and often the victims of patriarchy hence calling all women are trash is not justifiable..

This is your argument correct?

:pepecorn:

There's no systematic culture that supports men over women
Yes. Our culture.

As a guy, you have to men up and do everything yourself
That's a bad and recuring toxic idea. The fact that men should do everything by themself. But it's still empowering for the men while degrading them.

cant get any help on anything even if your homeless and dying on the street
Well here the problem is not sexism, it's capitalism.

Whereas as if your women you can support from rando men willing to provide for you
I'm sure you know a lot of woman is that situation and I'm sure this pattern is higly distributed around the world with woman. (no)

that's not even considering how men are charged larger sentences for the same crime on average
Do you have evidence of this ?

but you dont care that reality, you care about preaching your femminist viewpoint regardless of what the facts may say and that''s why in my eyes your dumb af
Right now, I care about making you a little bit less sexist than you are right now. That's all I care about.

So from what I get,

Men are Trash is valid because we live in highly Sexist and Patriarchal society where Men excert overwhelming control and thus the root of many injustice, Women on the other hand don't have any control over society and often the victims of patriarchy hence calling all women are trash is not justifiable..

This is your argument correct?

:pepecorn:
Exactly. "Men are trash" is a cry of anger. An over generalistic one, yes, (even if, when you are digging, it's not that generalistic) but a legitimate one.
Post automatically merged:

What is your pfp?
LGBTQ punk?
:whitepress:
No, Logic.

C

Cruxroux

famine isnt genocide
you should get educated
so It's the bengal famine we talking about.
It was indeed a genocide.
it was an engineered famine not naturally happening one.
all the food that was supposed to go to them went to war.

Due to winston churchill If I'm correct.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
so It's the bengal famine we talking about.
It was indeed a genocide.
it was an engineered famine not naturally happening one.
all the food that was supposed to go to them went to war.

Due to winston churchill If I'm correct.
bengal famine in 1769

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Men definitely did not have it easier than women through history. Both parties had a shit time

Men went to wars ALL THE TIME, men worked in quarries in scorching sun, coal mines that would give them lung cancer by the age of 30, railroads, SLAVERY, serfdom and slavery
women were also in slavery (got raped) also they dont even have rights worldwide