My Problem with femminist media types

Why you so eager for drama
There is no need for drama.

Really.

The understanding of the feminist cause is a hard road, granted, but really.. it's liberating in the end and it can be done in a peacefull way.

Like I have said, I don't think there is a better entry than those video from Pop Detective.

They seems strange at first, but they are really enlightening:

C

Cruxroux

Really.

The understanding of the feminist cause is a hard road, granted, but really.. it's liberating in the end and it can be done in a peacefull way.

Like I have said, I don't think there is a better entry than those video from Pop Detective.

Lmao just a question. Is it necessary to be a feminist or is it a choice and if we are not , are we trash again?
:zorothink:

Lmao just a question. Is it necessary to be a feminist or is it a choice and if we are not , are we trash again?
:zorothink:
No. You don't need to be a feminist. But in a sexist world against women, you will have to rethink how you view your masculinity, how you treat women, how you view them.. to be sure to be a good person.

But that's your choice to make.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Because it creates bad behavior and hurtfull ones ?
Back on topic

No system is perfect , it's all about whether the good surpass the bad

Now if you're arguing a system ( patriarchy) , that is implemented by 99.9% of human societies and even in animals species is inherently bad

What is your alternative then? will it work for humanity to survive and sustain themselves for another thousands of years? will it give an ideal and better world?

Right now, I care about making you a little bit less sexist than you are right now. That's all I care about.

Except im not
and even supposing it as true right would be way less of a degree then someone like yourself who has said all men are trash

Not sure judging me on that on that basis would be mr misandrist

That's a bad and recuring toxic idea. The fact that men should do everything by themself. But it's still empowering for the men while degrading them.

Yea
I agree with that notion

society has has very specific ideas of gender roles meant to felicitate an existing support structure for women
it's women that are seen as opressed,weak and overly emotional why so their deemed not fit to hold working positions so the strong manly man can help the defenseless innocent virgin from society harming her
He has to be stoic so the women can have a shoulder to cry on without burdening her with his own troubles not that he has any, he's previliged and super weathy and pragmatic

This overly simplified gender role system enforced by both femminists and tradcons has no benefit on men and with the suicide rates being so high among males, it's evident that this idea of gender roles should be destroyed for something more fair where men nd women are able to work more as equals rather then oppressor and opressed and assumed innocent and assumed guilty

Well here the problem is not sexism, it's capitalism.
It's in part sexism
due to the fact women arent often homeless due to having support structures in place where men dont

not to mention femminists have opposed men's shelter making the problem surely more sexist based then your letting on

Do you have evidence of this ?
https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/gender-differences-sentencing-felony-offenders
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742

Now if you're arguing a system ( patriarchy) , that is implemented by 99.9% of human societies and even in animals species is inherently bad
Patriarchy doesn't exist in non human species (we are all animals). It's not related to the biologic, it's related to the social.

What is your alternative then? will it work for humanity to survive and sustain themselves for another thousands of years?
Of course, a better system. A inclusive system. Not only will it work for thousand of years, but it will make us greater than even before.

Before the thing is... patriarchy is not only limiting our social abilities, it's limiting our potential as a specie.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Really.

it's always funny how everytime feminists wanna pretend they help men too they show a video telling men to cry and we facepalm as hard as humanly possible

C

Cruxroux

Patriarchy doesn't exist in non human species (we are all animals
Well they have much more bigger target to achieve in the wild which is to survive. They couldn't care less about gender.
humans are out of food chain at the moment and are civilizing. we might be animals but totally different at the same time.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
help us by calling us all trash or saying were patritical pigs
i will never forget when feminists had a shelter for male victims of abuse closed then bullied the guy who opened it into suicide.
It was gonna be the first one in calgary a few years back,they wanted it to be for women only,thing is there was already 9 of those for women and not a single one for men.

uhh .. spoiler... you are.

But it's okay, you can change.

society has has very specific ideas of gender roles meant to felicitate an existing support structure for women
it's women that are seen as opressed,weak and overly emotional why so their deemed not fit to hold working positions so the strong manly man can help the defenseless innocent virgin from society harming her
He has to be stoic so the women can have a shoulder to cry on without burdening her with his own troubles not that he has any, he's previliged and super weathy and pragmatic

This overly simplified gender role system enforced by both femminists and tradcons has no benefit on men and with the suicide rates being so high among males, it's evident that this idea of gender roles should be destroyed for something more fair where men nd women are able to work more as equals rather then oppressor and opressed and assumed innocent and assumed guilty
no no no no no and no

While you are close to understanding the problem, you are pointing to the wrong target. Women here don't have an easier job, theirs is WORST.

Yes, women are oppressed and that's a fact.

But they are not "seen as weak and overly emotional", they are PRESSURED by society to be that way. While on the other hand men are PRESSURED by society to be the opposite. But you forgot that on top of that.. women have what we call the mental charge.

So yes there is a problem, but the solution is not less value on women, is more value for both of men AND women. And for that, you need to understand that their is a system that is oppressing women while pressuring men. That system is called Patriarchy. That's what you need to aim at. That's what you need to destroy. In life, in media, in everything.

Only then will you face a society where both women and men live equally.

But this doesn't come without work. And work begins with yourself.

Understand your sexist bias, unpressure the burden you might put on women around you (maybe without even being aware of it), try to lift their burden.. and like me.. fight sexist men and mysoginist women, try to aim for better media, more inclusive.. more representative.. and maybe .. maybe.. you will be able to live in a society where you are not burden by the weight of having to look strong.