My Problem with femminist media types

Well you are free to ask any woman here if they agree with my statement
It's not my role to summon them here, I'm not here to please women of this server, I've come to counter the sexist on this thread and give a sence of balance. :=)

nah this is unfair lol and that's coming from a *feminist* too
I've battled with the term my fair share, and even I.. as a man.. have to rely on this sentence today. (and I include myself in it). It feels unfair at first.. even in second and third.. but with time.. you learn to understand the real meaning behind this catch phrase and the real truth behind it.

You feel hurt by the 'all women are trash' phrase, it means you too have something to work on yourself. See, how simple that works.
No I'm not hurt by it, I'm not a woman. But what I feel and sence is sexism and ignorance based on nothing but hatred

You know that woman are also under the damocles of the toxicity of patriarchy, right, and so.. sometime rely on move like.. voting for a pumpkin
Post automatically merged:

I love challenges.
I just kniw that it's the job of men to tell women how they're supposed to feel - whether in parliment or on an online anime forum with a carrot profile picture, doesn't matter

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Reality is that on last monday i had a girl on work that stabbed her brother and when asked by the judge what would be if she killes him

The girl answered: Well my mom and dad could just make another one

No I'm not hurt by it, I'm not a woman. But what I feel and sence, is hatred, sexism and ignorance.
No, it definitely hurt because you are riding with radical feminists. If men are trash, comes from understandable anger, then so can women are trash comes from understandable anger.

Case 1: A woman named X is ill-treated by a man named Y who is sexist, and a bigot. You are saying that X is entitled to say all men are trash.
Case 2: If a man named A is ill-treated by a woman named B, then A saying 'all women are trash' makes him a sexist, bigot.

People are saying this notion is wrong and you say these people have some issues that need to be fixed?
:okay:

then so can women are trash comes from understandable anger.
No, the anger against women is not understandable as it doesn't come from injustice (exception allowed) or factuel evidences of system sexist issue, it comes from sexism drived by a patriarcal society.

Case 1: A woman named X is ill-treated by a man named Y who is sexist, and a bigot. You are saying that X is entitled to say all men are trash.
Yup

Case 2: If a man named A is ill-treated by a woman named B, then A saying 'all women are trash' makes him a sexist, bigot.
Yup (while I wouldn't says that he is a bigot)

Why ? Because the first one is based on the anger in front of a SYSTEMIC issue, while their is NO systemic issue on the other and the men is just projecting his case on every women.

People are saying this notion is wrong and you say these people have some issues that need to be fixed?
Yup exaclty. As I explained, I don't feel threatened by the sentence "men are trash". WHy ? I don't feel included in that sentence anymore. i've learned to deconstruct myself on a level where I can safely say: "I won't be a problem for women anymore in anyway".

Can I REbecome "trash"? Of course. That's why this is hard work. I had to relearn a lot about how to evaluate myself and my relationship to women and my sexist bias. This is a daytime job and has to be done everyday.

That's the burden of being born in a sexist society and finally understanding it : once you open your eyes on the problem you are facing.. the world becames a lot harder... but at the same time.. a lot more peaceful..

I feel like you don't know how liberating it is... but I hope you will.

That's why I gave you ressources to understand the problem:

One of which is the video in my signature.
Post automatically merged:

Sure dude keep siding with abuser women maybe they will give you approval if you keep pretending women can do nothing wrong.
You hypocrite.
I actually don't side with Amber. I think she is an abuser too. I'm talking in generality. I choose to side with the victim first. It's a question of balance.