Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory: If Luffy's group found the real Vegapunk, presumably it's in the junkyard. What if the satellites rebelled against him or otherwise got out of control? They could have made the Seraphims against his will, and he's hiding out in the junkyard till the revolutionaries come to save him. It'd explain why he's good but also works for the WG, why Oda split the SHs up, why Lilith is untrustworthy, and to get into the "evil science" of cloning and genetic engineering etc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The most important aspect is when he was name that .
20 plus years ago i doubt Dragon was a big time name
I will tell you. I mean it's my assumption.

> Dragon leaves the Marines ( knowing most of the secrets of Marines/WG/CDs )
> WG: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> Dragon starts interrupting WG's expansion in countries, attacks some Marines and makes a stand to everyone and announces Revolutionary Army birth.
> WG: Holy fuck, this guy? Yeah, he knows a lot. Put a bounty on him!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Not sure if I like or even care about Vegapunk being a revo, I think it would have been more interesting to keep him as an enemy honestly :josad:
Of course, it would be more interesting than everyone sucking Luffy off and becoming his allies.

I think Oda is going for boring: "WG big, WG bad, entire world fight for the peace!".

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I feel like the last thing the WG would do is hire D. Clan member for Cipher Pol lol
It's pretty normal if he was a Marine. WG saw Garp being a Marine pro but never bother to ruin their shit as for WG as a whole so they thought his son might be the same. ( As long as Dragon is Garp's son, not married in ).

I will tell you. I mean it's my assumption.

> Dragon leaves the Marines ( knowing most of the secrets of Marines/WG/CDs )
> WG: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
> Dragon starts interrupting WG's expansion in countries, attacks some Marines and makes a stand to everyone and announces Revolutionary Army birth.
> WG: Holy fuck, this guy? Yeah, he knows a lot. Put a bounty on him!
He most likely get a bounty before he become the most dangerous man in the world .
Like that how it goes , you get bounty and as you do stuff it's gets bigger along with your name.
We know that 10 plus years ago that dragon group was small still compare to how it is now .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How are Mr. Go and Kinnemon doing btw? :milaugh:

You don't get to talk shit right now.
This dude is so retarded but mods don't care since the thread will be lively. Posts like that should be treated as spam and deleted quickly.

Kuzan: Freezes his friend with a move called "Ice time capsule" or something like that which clearly might indicate that it was meant to go off at some point and free him.

Swallowlala: hahashahsahsahashhhhahsa Admiral couldn't defeat fodder giant hahahahahhahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.