Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All Lulusia did was rebel against it's oppressive monarchy, iirc it's the same country that Revolutionaries (Belo Betty & other Commanders) freed at the start of Reverie. For that, it was literally erased out of existence lmao.
But the context is if an island or kingdom's people or top level ain't following WG than eradicate everything there and isn't this the reason why Dragon formed RA (when Ohara island got thoroughly destroyed) so my point is if aftermath of buster call made formation RA than the act of destruction on Lulusia kingdom is same as well.

Ohara went against WG to read PG while Lulusia new leadership is against WG so not much difference.

Both FA has to take similar responsibility as they are the face of WG. Lol

Accept it. Obito had no fear using izanagi unlike other characters have and hence don't use it even as a last resort.
Yeah and Kakashi had no fear of using Kamui in the war. Faulty logic.

Madara is totally different beast. He can spam susanoo. Can Itachi , sasuke , obito do that?
Yeah and Obito has Kamui which Pain has no counter to. He also a top tier genjutsu as well as wood style
Bro pain was breaking rocks with his head. Obito can't do that. He got hit by a rasengan and was sent flying.
lmao when was Obito sent flying again? He literally tanked a rasengan straight to the back, as well as a rasengan in the arm. He left the fight with Minato because he was tagged, there was no winning that fight. Pain literally lost paths to weaker rasengans

also obito casually stopped a swing from suigetsu and pushed back gai with his taijutsu. Obito in terms of raw strength has better feats than breaking rocks with your head
You are totally dumb if you don't understand madara easily beats majority of characters out there. He was written different and stronger even with base abilities.
Obito is literally written as stronger than pain, literally kishi says it via Minato. All I’m doing is point out this faulty logic

Same obito lost to simple Kakashi and Naruto. You really wanna use logic here ?.
Oh please tell us how war arc Obito vs war arc Kakashi who spans Kamui + Gai + Killer B + KCM Naruto is comparable to this scenario at all lmao

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But the context is if an island or kingdom's people or top level ain't following WG than eradicate everything there and isn't this the reason why Dragon formed RA (when Ohara island got thoroughly destroyed) so my point is if aftermath of buster call made formation RA than the act of destruction on Lulusia kingdom is same as well.

Ohara went against WG to read PG while Lulusia new leadership is against WG so not much difference.

Both FA has to take similar responsibility as they are the face of WG. Lol
Yeah agree.
Also, iirc Ohara was only supposed to be destroyed by the orders of Sengoku. The scholars were given death sentences because they knew too much but the common people were allowed to leave. Akainu out of his own will nuked the refugee ships.

Lulusia is even worse if you compare like that, an entire country including their citizens being erased off the map.

Time to summon the #1 Minato wanker in the forum, @Kiiro look at the Minato disrespect out here :josad:
I'm not much into the discussions of Naruto but Minato and Itachi are the only two characters which i like the most in the series. I believe these two can take on almost everyone in the series (even though might not be able to win all but would be putting respectful fight).

Status
Not open for further replies.