Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sora is probably lunarian not Celestial dragon. Wasnt this one of the reason sanji has unknown ability to ignite fire on his own .

Sora doesn't have white hair, black wings and tanned skin. I hate the Lunarian theories tbh. When Queen said to Sanji, "Are you perhaps a Lunarian?" Sanji straight up says no. I don't think Sanji or any Vinsmokes have Lunarian bloodline for that matters.

God some people in this website are so braindead/toxic and tries to downplay a manga way better than theirs specially the huntards.
so let me teach/remind you something Vegapunk that u called fraudpunk was a genius before reading the Ohara books.
when Vega was child he made a heating system for his karakuri island but couldn't complete it coz he didn't have enough money and was very young also MADS (aka they already did DNA tests) now Open your eyes braindead people MADS was 24+ years before he read the books in Ohara.
holy sht like these people are just attacking the manga that's way above than their manga just to downplay it and feels better lmao. read better guys its not that hard

Last edited:
Germa 66 has finally made it out safe:steef: ceasar & judge old team back
Post automatically merged:

Also interesting point saul is from south blue. Kidd probably met him when he came back.
Could be
Post automatically merged:

It's confirm that vagapunk has photograph memory to be able to read all the books and memories it all is insane , that means anything he sees he can he can memorize it damn this guy is to much , but what's up but that lid on his head

Last edited:

Sora doesn't have white hair, black wings and tanned skin. I hate the Lunarian theories tbh. When Queen said to Sanji, "Are you perhaps a Lunarian?" Sanji straight up says no. I don't think Sanji or any Vinsmokes have Lunarian bloodline for that matters.
Half blood perhaps or ancestors . Judge activated sanji's resurrected old bloodline .

We also dont know what medicine sora took to be fair.

Sanji isnt lunarian, he is goat

God some people in this website are so braindead/toxic and tries to downplay a manga way better than theirs specially the huntards.
so let me teach/remind you something Vegapunk that u called fraudpunk was a genius before reading the Ohara books.
when Vega was child he made a heating system for his karakuri island but couldn't complete it coz he didn't have enough money and was very young also MADS (aka they already did DNA tests) now Open your eyes braindead people MADS was 24+ years before he read the books in Ohara.
holy sht like these people are just attacking the manga that's way above than their manga just to downplay it and feels better lmao. read better guys its not that hard
Problem is that OP fans can't read.
Half blood perhaps or ancestors . Judge activated sanji's resurrected old bloodline .

We also dont know what medicine sora took to be fair.
The medicine that Sora took was probably Vegapunk's doing that triggers Sanji's fire abilities somehow. But why Sanji specifically? We don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.