Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know but there has to be reason why sanji randomly activates flames .

I also dont think vegapunk is kind of person to experiment on babies.
We will probably get an answer on why Sanji has fire ability from Vegapunk soon.

I mean Vegapunk does have his gigantification experiment so there's that. Or does that applies to Caesar only?

God some people in this website are so braindead/toxic and tries to downplay a manga way better than theirs specially the huntards.
so let me teach/remind you something Vegapunk that u called fraudpunk was a genius before reading the Ohara books.
when Vega was child he made a heating system for his karakuri island but couldn't complete it coz he didn't have enough money and was very young also MADS (aka they already did DNA tests) now Open your eyes braindead people MADS was 24+ years before he read the books in Ohara.
holy sht like these people are just attacking the manga that's way above than their manga just to downplay it and feels better lmao. read better guys its not that hard
His authenticity is way down because they are not his original idea like everyone thought. Franky will do it too if given time like the laser.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes, and that matters more. LF is just BS plot device.. To which he can't full credit too.
I don't think there is anything surprising or big deal about this.

We have yamato who cosplay like oden

We have Luffy whose df is Nika and is Joyboy

So, VP doing research after learning everything from O'Hara isn't much of a deal.

VP is still a genius to learn and apply the knowledge but what oda intention here is to hype the ancient civilization tech. I mean how else he will hype the tech without demonstrating to us how much they were advanced and only person capable of pulling this is VP

Aokiji specifically froze Saul with Ice Time Capsule, dude. Are you going to pretend to not know what a time capsule is meant to do? :laughmoji:
Another lame excuse. How many excuses can you make for admirals? Can't totally freeze Doflamingo, can't beat Ace, can't kill jozu. LOL
I wonder what will be your excuse once we know Cracker is alive. Blackbeard's underling better step up.:kuzanope:

Even Denjiro have more kills than Aokiji and Kizaru combined. I thought admirals are known for their lethality. That's now in the mud.:youcraz:

Yes, and that matters more. LF is just BS plot device.. To which he can't full credit too.
ok so look First, we so far shouldn't assume that these books contain any info on how to make these futuristic things from the past lets be patient before we conclude things like some people do specially with Oda he takes time to do so.
Second, even if Vegapunk read these books and made him more genius than he was then this makes so much sense on why he is 500 years ahead of the current time/people coz why? he read something that no one could read which is why the Government prohibits them they dont want anyone to get the old tech. "edit "( also no one except Vegapunk understood these tech info from the books (if it actually does contain tech info) so that makes him even more impressive)
also I love powerscalling but at least i have brain on how the story works but some powerscallers are too stupid for the story

Status
Not open for further replies.