Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You reckon Luffy and the others would be able to recognize the Samurai as well? I'd wager they won't..lolz but u're right at the end of the day it doesn't makes sense for them to fight with those disguises.
No, but the Samurai know who the SH's are so they won't attack them. The SH's won't attack the Samurai as long as they don't attack them.

What is mind boggling is why Queen is the topic of discussion lolz. Is it because he was in the spot light this chapter, coz u'd think the F6 would be aiming for Jack's position given he's the weakest of the all stars. I'm guessing it's the earlier.
The F6 are commanded by Queen. It's probably why they want to replace him.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
who'who asking to the all of the flying six what if queen dead, who will replaced him. And black maria said "it will be you, right" after who's who panel asking about that. And X-Drake answer "im not interested". So there is no panel about Black Maria asking X-Drake.
ahh ok so drake is just replying to whos who but black maria is the one asking who who if it will be you. Ok that makes sense because why whould maria say that to drake when who who is the one who asked the question.
@djiayebee i think you got it wrong and bangmi is right
@KiriNigiri

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
She doesnt address Drake

Who who ask a question,
Black maria replies him (who who) back that " you think...you ?"
Drake replies him " I'm not interested"

She never asked Drake , she was replying to who who
Yes, this is so tricky. Because the person asking first is who'who, and then black maria asking "it will be you, right?", and then X-Drake is the one answering. :kawak:

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
WAit so is it directed at drake or whos who?

People are saying that black maria ask drake if hes interested then someone else said that Black maria ask who's who.

The person she ask has to be the strongest flying six
considering the sequence, this is what I understand :
- Who's who, likely to be the or one of top 2 strongest of F6 asks the question
- Black Maria replies back to him like "why are you even asking when YOU think you're the one who will"
- Then Drake just replies the original question "me, not interested"
- Sasaki "Would be great if you would just gtfo. You too Pépé the numbskull/liability"

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
She doesnt address Drake

Who who asks a question,
Black maria replies him (who who) back that " you think...you ?"
Drake replies him " I'm not interested"

She never asked Drake , she was replying to who who
ok see so bangmi was right and i was right also sasaki is replying to who who as well by saying page one is out.

i thought i was going crazy

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
ahh ok so drake is just replying to whos who but black maria is the one asking who who if it will be you. Ok that makes sense because why whould maria say that to drake when who who is the one who asked the question.
@KiriNigiri
Not that I care about being right about this, but Who's Who is asking everyone who should replace Queen. I said that. Black Maria spoke up and addressed Drake, he responded with "Me, I'm not interested".

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
@KiriNigiri
:kaidowhat:
how is what i am saying different?

Status
Not open for further replies.