Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is saying they are here by calling them. Mentioning how they aren't miles away anymore.

"Qui ne sont plus tres loin" "Who are not too far anymore"
I know, what I meant is that they aren't exactly at the party yet. That could mean that they are either going to be here just at the wrong moment for the alliance or that they may be talklng about the recent turns of events and the alliance with Kaido.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
@everyone

Rip x Drake strongest calamity i knew he was introduced with page one for a reason,

Black maria recommended who's who not drake like how the spoilers said earlier it was wrong trasnlation

The real leader and strongest flying six is Who's who the guy with the sword
why are you guys talking about "Black Maria recommended someone"? she didnt

J

Jo_Ndule

Ulti said queen is so noisy, and then who'who asking the flying six if queen dead, who is able to replaced him. Black Maria answered if Who'Who should take the position (its indicated he might be the strongest among the flying six). X-Drake not interested, and sasaki kinda blame page one.
She asked him that not coz she implies Who WHo is the strongest

Her question indicates that Who Who thinks he will be next. Not that he's truly the strongest or whatever.

That's why she says "tu crois que ça serait toi, pas vrai ?"
Which is " you really think/believe it will be you, right?

Who's who thinks it'll be him, I guess he's like Pero , maybe he's the eldest Flyer
From how oda wrote them,
Sasaki or Drake is the strongest, none really cares about Queen position.

omg so the spoilers were wrong saying that they recommend drake is taking the position? The last 5 pages people were saying drake is calamtiy LEVEL LMFAO

Turns out black maria recommend who who not DRAKE LOL!!
What is mind boggling is why Queen is the topic of discussion lolz. Is it because he was in the spot light this chapter, coz u'd think the F6 would be aiming for Jack's position given he's the weakest of the all stars. I'm guessing it's the earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.