Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
I love it that Apoo is the DJ of the Party and that Queen is the host/singer.

Ulti really seems to care about Page One as a brother, I like it.

The BMP are still not here, that means that they may arrive at a critical moment and and up foiling the alliance's plan. Same for the Numbers.

The Toppi Robbo have surely been kept in a room for a specific reason, I am curious to see which one.

Kaido's son is nowhere to be seen yet. That ironic considering all the enthusiasm about him appearing, him being named Ace with some even saying that he is stronger than the Calamities.
Drake asks the same : "why they make us wait after they called us?" (last chap)...
Sasaki says "some urgent matters came up"....
to which Ulti replies "is it about his family again? sigh, he is so stupid or what?"

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Ulti said queen is so noisy, and then who'who asking the flying six if queen dead, who is able to replaced him. Black Maria answered if Who'Who should take the position (its indicated he might be the strongest among the flying six). X-Drake not interested, and sasaki kinda blame page one.
omg so the spoilers were wrong saying that they recommend drake is taking the position? The last 5 pages people were saying drake is calamtiy LEVEL LMFAO

Turns out black maria recommend who who not DRAKE LOL!!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
omg so the spoilers were wrong saying that they recommend drake is taking the position? The last 5 pages people were saying drake is calamtiy LEVEL LMFAO

Turns out black maria recommend who who not DRAKE LOL!!
If we put the last page of chapter 977 (The Flying Six Legs), who'who is in the front. He might be the strongest of the flying six, and in this chapter, black maria kinda confirmed it :hohoho:

Status
Not open for further replies.