Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a trash soft reboot that made a mockery of Ash's achievements in Diamond and Pearl, loses to a kid who didn't have enough sense to bring a full team to the tournament :kobeha:
It's not like people will acknoledge his achievement without those kind of things, the main issue is that he does not age, grown ass men who knows everything about pokemon losing to a child is already clownish. :endthis:

Should i watch like over 1000 pokemon episodes if i want to truly enjoy it?
You can single out the episodes featuring places/characters you really like. A lot of the episodes are filler, you can just watch the intro episodes, gym based/plot based episodes, then the episodes at the end of the league and not miss much in the main plot.

Make sure to watch the best random one off episodes, though, some of those are hilarious. I'm sure there are some watch guides online.

Why elbaf would be shanks territory?
Shanks has this viking type of a vibe with his design, so I think elbaf might be his territory.

If elbaf is under him and he studied the ohara books then that would explain how he knew about the nika df and why he wants to find the one piece at this specific time.

Rayleigh said they were too early to laughtale. So I think there might be a connection:few:

Shanks has this viking type of a vibe with his design, so I think elbaf might be his territory.

If elbaf is under him and he studied the ohara books then that would explain how he knew about the nika df and why he wants to find the one piece at this specific time.

Rayleigh said they were too early to laughtale. So I think there might be a connection:few:
You can remove the Nika df part, shanks was not that guy at that time and you re talking as if giants needs to be protected.:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.