Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think he already ate his 3rd devil fruit a long time ago and that will be the biggest reveal in his backstory.
I do like to clown Shanks but I'm not convinced Teach did a number on him without a fruit. He's so traumatized that even as a yonko he went through all the trouble to meet Whitebeard, reiterating how he wasn't offguard. This means Shanks was strong enough back then and not even Mihawk could cause a scar this significant.

No one but Shanks recognized his strength, maybe he was the only one to see his true form. He does mention to Whitebeard how he has been hiding his strength and it can't only be CoA and physical strength, and we know he's not very skilled lol

This is what Ace tells Shanks about his scar

There's a reason why he can eat more than 1 devil fruit, has a weird body, "they" etc, he's a D. so it can't be a new race.
In Ace's novel he literally eats flower bouquets lol
Only way for that to happen without Oda painting Shanks as a schizo would be having that supposedly hidden Zoan be activated only when Teach dies mid-fight like Luffy. Otherwise the strongest Zoan is still kept away as a national treasure in Shanks' territory to parallel Luffy getting his power from the same man.

Status
Not open for further replies.