Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Personally I think he already ate his 3rd devil fruit a long time ago and that will be the biggest reveal in his backstory.
I do like to clown Shanks but I'm not convinced Teach did a number on him without a fruit. He's so traumatized that even as a yonko he went through all the trouble to meet Whitebeard, reiterating how he wasn't offguard. This means Shanks was strong enough back then and not even Mihawk could cause a scar this significant.

No one but Shanks recognized his strength, maybe he was the only one to see his true form. He does mention to Whitebeard how he has been hiding his strength and it can't only be CoA and physical strength, and we know he's not very skilled lol

This is what Ace tells Shanks about his scar

There's a reason why he can eat more than 1 devil fruit, has a weird body, "they" etc, he's a D. so it can't be a new race.
In Ace's novel he literally eats flower bouquets lol
Ya I do agree with you on this.

There are few things supporting your arguments

1) Shanks when met WB -

WB said Shanks and mihawk fights were legendary. This context is important

Shanks then later on said - the scar wasn't because of him fighting Mihawk but because of BB and he wasn't being careless.

He didn't get scar from his lengendary fights but from BB.

So, it kind of hypes BB and this is pre yami bB.

2) Marco at MF said - BB has abnormal body when BB took Gura.

Now this is interesting because bB left WB crew immediately after taking yami so here Marco was talking about Pre - yami BB.

3) Then you have Luffy and Zoro refering BB as "them"

And, him having 3 DFS goes well with him having some things going on with "Number 3"

So yeah him already having a zoan like you said makes more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.