Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BM will be back which is why it’s important to point out she said she will get revenge on Kid and Law. There’s a good chance next time Luffy sees her is next to Kid and Law

Also at this point is obvious it’s him. When Kid mentioned the man scarred by flames it was in the context of the poneglyphs. Saul has the tools to research them plus a likely road poneglyph in elbaf

I doubt BB knows anything about the Will of D, defeats the purpose of actually finding out the One Piece
Bm role is finished tbh. She has nothing to contribute and having her for third time and taking panel time when many top tiers are waiting in line to get fleshed would just be bad on Oda's part.

Also, BM vs kid and law for second time just doesn't make sense.

Again, nothing concrete suggest saul is that burnt man.

BB doesn't know about Will of D but he should know it as well

IMU marked 4 people - Vivi (Princess of only kingdom who didn't go to MG), Shirahoshi (Poseidon) and two Ds - Luffy and BB.

BB knowing will of D holds more weight than Law here.

Also, I don't think Luffy needs an immortal surgery.

I mean this is bad again. Luffy already died once and came back with Nika to defeat kaido.

And, with oda hyping kaido and nika to the moon, what's needed rn is having opponents who pose real threat to Joyboy nika and we only have two such characters left - BB and IM.

Bm role is finished tbh. She has nothing to contribute and having her for third time and taking panel time when many top tiers are waiting in line to get fleshed would just be bad on Oda's part.

Also, BM vs kid and law for second time just doesn't make sense.

Again, nothing concrete suggest saul is that burnt man.

BB doesn't know about Will of D but he should know it as well

IMU marked 4 people - Vivi (Princess of only kingdom who didn't go to MG), Shirahoshi (Poseidon) and two Ds - Luffy and BB.

BB knowing will of D holds more weight than Law here.

Also, I don't think Luffy needs an immortal surgery.

I mean this is bad again. Luffy already died once and came back with Nika to defeat kaido.

And, with oda hyping kaido and nika to the moon, what's needed rn is having opponents who pose real threat to Joyboy nika and we only have two such characters left - BB and IM.
You're the only one finished here... WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.