Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Momonosuke ”Hates perves like Sanji” but likes this exact comment…….

i could care less if it’s a meme or not but the fact is it sounds degrading and perverted towards women…..now tell me

Why do you really hate Sanji cause the “He’s a pervert” thing just got retconned by…….you? Yeah not buying it lol
It was more than just a meme, it was a vine, and so much more. It was completely random and brought back some funny memories. I really don't need to explain anything to a crybaby little bitch like you. You're just mad that you've never made a single comment worth a single like from me you pathetic piece of shit, and fuck that cuck sanji his fan base is the worst part of his character because of people like you needing to make everything about sanji this or sanji that to try and cope with your miserable incel existence.

basic coc punches aren't as strong as what she can do with her homies. people need to realize that. what big mom did to ulti >>>> what she did to page one.

coc played a huge role in kaido and king fights only cause without it, it was hard to bypass their tough exteriors. a base luffy coc punch for example which hurts kaido is technically much weaker than a kong gun without coc , even tho the latter won't hurt kaido.
This is facts there .
ACOC is always combined with something .
Luffy was far from doing the same damage Kid and law Awakenings were doing to BM with only acoc .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Seth
Yonko/Admiral favorite ranking

(Non powerscaling related even if Big Meme is the weakest top tier)
I'm very moody about which Admiral is my favorite.

Usually it's:
1. Akainu.
2. Aokiji.
3. Ryokugyu.
4. Kizaru.
5. Fujitora.
( Ryo and Kizaru can change positions ).

Yonko:
1. Shanks.
2. Whitebeard.
3. Kaido.
4. Blackbeard.
5. Big Mom.
( Whitebeard would be 1st if not for that tragic post timeskip ).
( Kaido would be higher if he wasn't such a drunkard who turned into Luffy fan ).
( Blackbeard is weird to me, I dislike his coward side ).

Dare I say awakening strong dfs looked just as impressive if not more.
I mean I do rate Kaido durability a bit highter then BM but for what was shown .
Luffy + gear 4 acoc = Kid and law awakenings at least in therm of dps .

SO an awakenings of a realy strong df can match acoc + a df or swords +df (Swords are OP in one piece )
But strong awakenings + strong acoc is the best especially if they are combinabled like luffy fruit being a zoan is perfect for acoc same with Kaido but I doubt Kaido was awokened incredibly .

Also not all acoc have the same strenght.
Yamato acoc is weaker then luffy acoc .
Yamato never broke the sky .
BM tought she did broke it so her acoc is realy strong .
But she love fighting way more with her homies .

It was more than just a meme, it was a vine, and so much more. It was completely random and brought back some funny memories. I really don't need to explain anything to a crybaby little bitch like you. You're just mad that you've never made a single comment worth a single like from me you pathetic piece of shit, and fuck that cuck sanji his fan base is the worst part of his character because of people like you needing to make everything about sanji this or sanji that to try and cope with your miserable incel existence.
How am i all this and that+more just cause you’re a hypocrite?

Don’t lie to me and we won’t have an issue, simple

Status
Not open for further replies.