General & Others Elbaf Main and Only Thread

A Book that controls Fate
It's not mentioned yet, but I'm 200% certain it exists in Elbaf

I believe it's owned by Loki or their Ruler who is Commander of Elbaf Kingdom Army

This Character can also make things grow somehow, and Weevil was created like that

Weevil is basically a Child whose Body was given Fast Growth, that's why he has Adult Body but Mind of a Child (Bonus Info: Weevil is Physically Strongest Ever due to eating Beetle DF and Bakkin has most Powerful Hax, only Usopp can Defeat her)

This same Ability is what created Giants Race over a Thousand Years Ago

Loki or Elbaf Ruler have Two Identities, he believes he is also Joy Boy, similar to how Yamato says "I'm Oden"

Book of Fate was created using CoO of OPVerse God (Not shown yet), and Black Blades are forged using God's CoA and Sea Devil was summoned using God's CoC

Shanks is Host of OPVerse God himself, however He is basically giga Nerfed, that's why Oda Hypes his Presence too much, even in front of Top Tiers, Shanks is simply God of OPVerse and he basically represents Oda himself

Bakkin is One of Three Major Villains of Story alongside Imu and Willie Gallon, but neither of them is Final Villain, cuz He isn't Introduced yet, but I believe he will be this Arc

The reason he will be Introduced in Egghead Arc is cuz of Luffy's Poster, Gorosei were afraid of Nika Poster cuz it will make Elbaf Kingdom realize Sun God is back and make a move

Moon People are simply Normal Humans who were Servants of Elbaf Kingdom in the Sky, basically Elbaf King in the Past chose Smartest, Strongest and most Skilled Humans to be his Servants

They wore those Wings to showcase that they are Humans chosen by God, as if they were his Angels, but after certain Event, they left to the Moon and then once again returned back to find World has changed

Nika is originally from Elbaf and He was able to become first Mink (Sulong Human), this is why he turns completely White under Full Moon and this is why only Sky People and Elbaf ever talked about him

He have Power of Imagination cuz as proven by Chopper's DF, Human's Main Ability is their Brains, so Sulong simply empowers Animals Treats (As Wanda said, Humans are basically Minks with less Hair)

The Moon represents Freedom and that's why Sky People went there, it's even possible that they went there to protect it cuz it's Nika's Source of Power (Hence why they created Robots Army as if preparing for War, and it's possible that Enel might Honor that Original Goal)

I also want to say that Caribou's Contact is also his God and He is Final Villain, and he has Powers of Uranus (And No, what destroyed Lulusia was simply Pluton 2.0), however Dragon also have Powers of Uranus

I believe you will question if Elbaf are using Book of Fate, the answer is No, cuz they don't have the Pen that can write on it, why? Cuz it was taken away and it's current Keeper is none other than Urouge (A Birkan). So yes, Urouge's Weapon is a Pencil

I added this for now, but there is so much more, it's crazy long

Last edited:
- Odin will be a wildcard character
- Elbaf will reveal the location of the final road poneglyph, the final war will be about the last road poneglyph. Some wanting to get it for themselves, some preventing it (WG).
- Island itself will reach up to the skies
- Can see arc playing similar to WCI. Imo: Egghead (Zou) > Elbaf (WCI) > Roadstar (Reverie) > Finale/Laughtale etc. (Wano). Four emperor saga and the final saga roughly same length.
- From Elbaf and onwards, straw hats will start achieving their dreams, starting with Usopp becoming a brave warrior there. If it's a WCI like arc there might be some heavy fighting, with Cross Guild involved.
- Maybe Cross Guild, some forces of the WG. Zoro and Jinbei or Sanji vs Mihawk and Crocodile. Luffy, other straw hats and Usopp shining and becoming a brave warrior by saving the giants from the WG somehow.
- Red Hairs vs BBP might run during that arc.
- Luffy and Dragon will meet at the end of that arc, Sabo will also pull up and reveal Imu's existence, the empty throne is a fat lie.

H

Herrera95

Just like Usopp defeating numbers haha.

Giant are suppose to be allies in final war.
Post automatically merged:

I wonder how long elbaf will be. I doubt we will be on egghead for very long. Probably by the summer it should be over since the only plotlines are loreflashbacks, vegapunk knowledge, and assassination, with minor marines helping koby sub plot.
You wanna WG is not limited to EUA to simply say that summer will be the end of the arc.

I believe it's owned by Loki or their Ruler who is Commander of Elbaf Kingdom Army

This Character can also make things grow somehow, and Weevil was created like that

Weevil is basically a Child whose Body was given Fast Growth, that's why he has Adult Body but Mind of a Child (Bonus Info: Weevil is Physically Strongest Ever due to eating Beetle DF and Bakkin has most Powerful Hax, only Usopp can Defeat her)

This same Ability is what created Giants Race over a Thousand Years Ago

Loki or Elbaf Ruler have Two Identities, he believes he is also Joy Boy, similar to how Yamato says "I'm Oden"

Book of Fate was created using CoO of OPVerse God (Not shown yet), and Black Blades are forged using God's CoA and Sea Devil was summoned using God's CoC

Shanks is Host of OPVerse God himself, however He is basically giga Nerfed, that's why Oda Hypes his Presence too much, even in front of Top Tiers, Shanks is simply God of OPVerse and he basically represents Oda himself

Bakkin is One of Three Major Villains of Story alongside Imu and Willie Gallon, but neither of them is Final Villain, cuz He isn't Introduced yet, but I believe he will be this Arc

The reason he will be Introduced in Egghead Arc is cuz of Luffy's Poster, Gorosei were afraid of Nika Poster cuz it will make Elbaf Kingdom realize Sun God is back and make a move

Moon People are simply Normal Humans who were Servants of Elbaf Kingdom in the Sky, basically Elbaf King in the Past chose Smartest, Strongest and most Skilled Humans to be his Servants

They wore those Wings to showcase that they are Humans chosen by God, as if they were his Angels, but after certain Event, they left to the Moon and then once again returned back to find World has changed

Nika is originally from Elbaf and He was able to become first Mink (Sulong Human), this is why he turns completely White under Full Moon and this is why only Sky People and Elbaf ever talked about him

He have Power of Imagination cuz as proven by Chopper's DF, Human's Main Ability is their Brains, so Sulong simply empowers Animals Treats (As Wanda said, Humans are basically Minks with less Hair)

The Moon represents Freedom and that's why Sky People went there, it's even possible that they went there to protect it cuz it's Nika's Source of Power (Hence why they created Robots Army as if preparing for War, and it's possible that Enel might Honor that Original Goal)

I also want to say that Caribou's Contact is also his God and He is Final Villain, and he has Powers of Uranus (And No, what destroyed Lulusia was simply Pluton 2.0), however Dragon also have Powers of Uranus

I believe you will question if Elbaf are using Book of Fate, the answer is No, cuz they don't have the Pen that can write on it, why? Cuz it was taken away and it's current Keeper is none other than Urouge (A Birkan). So yes, Urouge's Weapon is a Pencil

I added this for now, but there is so much more, it's crazy long
Didn't knew Oda had an account at WG.

- Can see arc playing similar to WCI. Imo: Egghead (Zou) > Elbaf (WCI) > Roadstar (Reverie) > Finale/Laughtale etc. (Wano). Four emperor saga and the final saga roughly same length.
Elbaf will lift? Kaido is back?

Laughtale if anything will be short. No reason to be as long as Wano. Specially Oda planning to end in 3 years. Which won't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm even more confident in this now
Egghead Barrier was disabled even though it's confirmed no one was detected
I'm pretty sure it's the work of Ability to Control Fate
A Legendary Introduction is coming soon (I hope Oda will draw it better than Kaidou's)

C

CensoredbyWG

A Legendary Introduction is coming soon (I hope Oda will draw it better than Kaidou's)
I made a thread mentioning you but forgot your username lol, after reading 1071 raws, you are pretty much spot on 90% of things.

The whole book of fate stuff makes a Lot of sense.

I made a thread mentioning you but forgot your username lol, after reading 1071 raws, you are pretty much spot on 90% of things.

The whole book of fate stuff makes a Lot of sense.
Thanks, i believe that Post-TS is mirroring Pre-TS too in how it's structured
Pre-TS can be separated into 5 Parts ---> East Blue Saga, Arabasta Saga, Skypiea Saga, Water 7 Saga & Marineford Saga
What's interesting is how all these Sagas Started, which matches with how Post-TS is Structured:

In East Blue, Main Damsel In Distress was clearly Nami who wanted Revenge against Arlong who killed Bell-Mere (Marine who Saved her)
This Matches with Law who played same Role in NW's First Saga, he wanted Revenge against Doffy who killed Corazon (His Marine Savior)
What's even more interesting is that both became Allies of Luffy after betraying a Clown (Buggy & Caesar) who love Destructive Weapons

In Arabasta, Main Damsel in Distress was Vivi who was revealed to be Royalty & she needed to Free her Family from Crocodile
This matches with Sanji who turned out to be Royalty & he later decided to Free his Family from Big Mom (Both Villains operate like Gangsters)
And what's interesting is that both their Identities were revealed by a Surprise Appearance of Two Henchmen (Mr.5 Duo & Pekoms/Capone)

After that, we had Arcs that basically focus on Flashback of a Legendary Figure (Noland & Oden) who failed in their Promises & their Descendants want their Name to be cleared & their Lands to be freed, Wano & Skypiea more than Parallel each other.
What's interesting is that Cricket & Momo's Identities were revealed thanks to a Duo who resemble each other (Masira/Shoujou & Mink Duo)

Then we had Robin's Saga & then Ace
So Post-Wano, we should have two more Sagas focusing on Two New Damsel In Distress Figures (Could be a SH or an Ally)
Based on what i said above, Egghead will Parallel Foxy Arc & so far it does

Regardless of Details, Foxy Arc can be summarized in Three Parts
They met an Old Man who is Funny & wants to leave the Island
Then arrives a Villain Trio (Two Males & One Female)
Then Aokiji gets Introduced !!

So far in Egghead Arc, they've already met the Funny Old Man wanting to leave
And they are already attacked by Villain Trio (Lucci vs Luffy, Kaku vs Zoro & Stussy vs Nami Incoming possibly)
So soon we should see an Introduction of a New Villain (Who is Neutral at first)

Let's see what Aokiji done when he was Introduced:
  • He was Teased close to Long Ring Long Land at first (Traveling in Unusual Way)
  • He left Marine HQ which he wasn't allowed to
  • He left cuz of Luffy's Poster whom he wanted to meet
  • He is the one who helped the Old Man leave the Island
  • He has Ability that completely removed what was preventing Old Man from leaving (He defeated the Sea King nearby)
  • He completely overwhelmed SHs
  • He warned them about the Next Damsel In Distress (Robin)
  • He spared Luffy cuz he knows Garp & really respects him
  • He wasn't Next Arc Villain, he simply was a Teaser of Pre-TS Ending (Marineford War)
  • He knows Robin when she was Young
You know what this means?
Character who will appear soon will Parallel all of these things about Aokiji's Introduction, and it's not that hard to see it already
  • Lucci already Teased someone near Egghead (Responsible for CP Ships Disappearances)
  • This Character isn't allowed to leave his Home indicating Royalty, only ones Left are Elbaf & Mary Geoise
  • Luffy's Nika Poster is indeed teased to bring consequences & seeing Gorosei's Reaction, it seems this Character is from Elbaf
  • This Character will allow Vega to leave the Island
  • His Ability should allow him to stop the ones endangering Vega (Which seem to be Seraphim), so this Character can Stop them
  • This matches with what just happened to Egghead Barrier & Kuma, this Character is Remotely Manipulating things
  • He is Strong enough to Overwhelm SHs (Indicating +Yonko Level)
  • He will warn them about someone among them (Only SH left without his Childhood shown is Brook)
  • Why Brook? Cuz all Sub-Plots are connected to Mary Geoise & Brook is a Former Knight of an Unknown Kingdom
  • This Character being from Elbaf Royalty does explain why he is interested in Sun God, never got shown & how he met Child Brook
  • He isn't Next Arc Villain but a Villain for the one after, meaning Next Saga is Mary Geoise & then it's Elbaf Saga
  • Why will he spare Luffy? It's cuz he knows an Old Man & wouldn't wanna dishonor him by killing Luffy, it's none other than Whitebeard
  • Oda did confirm that Soon there will be Introduction of Strongest Villain & someone who knows Whitebeard
In other words, Ending of Egghead is gonna be about Introduction of "Lurking Legend"
I actually know much more about this Character, i figured out his entire History, Goals & Role, but i will leave that for after he is Confirmed

- Odin will be a wildcard character
- Elbaf will reveal the location of the final road poneglyph, the final war will be about the last road poneglyph. Some wanting to get it for themselves, some preventing it (WG).
- From Elbaf and onwards, straw hats will start achieving their dreams, starting with Usopp becoming a brave warrior there. If it's a WCI like arc there might be some heavy fighting, with Cross Guild involved.
- Maybe Cross Guild, some forces of the WG. Zoro and Jinbei or Sanji vs Mihawk and Crocodile. Luffy, other straw hats and Usopp shining and becoming a brave warrior by saving the giants from the WG somehow.
- Red Hairs vs BBP might run during that arc.
- Luffy and Dragon will meet at the end of that arc, Sabo will also pull up and reveal Imu's existence, the empty throne is a fat lie.
I think the problem with the final war being about the last RP specifically is it doesnt address LTs final location (which may be nowhere near where the crew is rn) and the fact that Fishman Island still has a destruction prophecy. I agree mostly, i just think the scale is bigger/more drawn out.

Seems to Egghead is leading to 1 of 2 (or both) locations, Elbaf and Fullalead. Im not sure if either will have the 4th RP, or if we'll go to Lodestar after (we should imo), but I can imagine the final war must involve 2 things:

- The Ancient Weapons
- The One Piece

Because of specified prophecy by both WB and Sharley. Its clear FI will be destroyed if the WG is destroyed (hints to Mariejois' falling via red lines destruction; also All Blue makes sense if the oceans combine..)

This is why I think post Egghead will involve:

- Elbaf
- Fullalead
- God Valley (doesnt have to be here, but its a teased island just like the rest on this list)
- Lodestar
- Laugh Tale (however easy it is to get here from Lodestar idk)
- New Marineford (if Akainu doesnt assault anywhere else and defends the WG)
- Mariejois

C

CensoredbyWG

Pre-TS can be separated into 5 Parts ---> East Blue Saga, Arabasta Saga, Skypiea Saga, Water 7 Saga & Marineford Saga
What's interesting is how all these Sagas Started, which matches with how Post-TS is Structured:

In East Blue, Main Damsel In Distress was clearly Nami who wanted Revenge against Arlong who killed Bell-Mere (Marine who Saved her)
This Matches with Law who played same Role in NW's First Saga, he wanted Revenge against Doffy who killed Corazon (His Marine Savior)
What's even more interesting is that both became Allies of Luffy after betraying a Clown (Buggy & Caesar) who love Destructive Weapons

In Arabasta, Main Damsel in Distress was Vivi who was revealed to be Royalty & she needed to Free her Family from Crocodile
This matches with Sanji who turned out to be Royalty & he later decided to Free his Family from Big Mom (Both Villains operate like Gangsters)
And what's interesting is that both their Identities were revealed by a Surprise Appearance of Two Henchmen (Mr.5 Duo & Pekoms/Capone)

After that, we had Arcs that basically focus on Flashback of a Legendary Figure (Noland & Oden) who failed in their Promises & their Descendants want their Name to be cleared & their Lands to be freed, Wano & Skypiea more than Parallel each other.
What's interesting is that Cricket & Momo's Identities were revealed thanks to a Duo who resemble each other (Masira/Shoujou & Mink Duo)

So Post-Wano, we should have two more Sagas focusing on Two New Damsel In Distress Figures (Could be a SH or an Ally)

And they are already attacked by Villain Trio (Lucci vs Luffy, Kaku vs Zoro & Stussy vs Nami Incoming possibly)
So soon we should see an Introduction of a New Villain (Who is Neutral at first)

• He was Teased close to Long Ring Long Land at first (Traveling in Unusual Way)
  • He has Ability that completely removed what was preventing Old Man from leaving (He defeated the Sea King nearby)
  • He wasn't Next Arc Villain, he simply was a Teaser of Pre-TS Ending (Marineford War)
Character who will appear soon will Parallel all of these things about Aokiji's Introduction, and it's not that hard to see it already
  • Lucci already Teased someone near Egghead (Responsible for CP Ships Disappearances)
  • This Character isn't allowed to leave his Home indicating Royalty, only ones Left are Elbaf & Mary Geoise
  • Luffy's Nika Poster is indeed teased to bring consequences & seeing Gorosei's Reaction, it seems this Character is from Elbaf
  • His Ability should allow him to stop the ones endangering Vega (Which seem to be Seraphim), so this Character can Stop them
  • This matches with what just happened to Egghead Barrier & Kuma, this Character is Remotely Manipulating things
  • He will warn them about someone among them (Only SH left without his Childhood shown is Brook)
  • Why Brook? Cuz all Sub-Plots are connected to Mary Geoise & Brook is a Former Knight of an Unknown Kingdom
  • This Character being from Elbaf Royalty does explain why he is interested in Sun God, never got shown & how he met Child Brook
  • He isn't Next Arc Villain but a Villain for the one after, meaning Next Saga is Mary Geoise & then it's Elbaf Saga
  • Why will he spare Luffy? It's cuz he knows an Old Man & wouldn't wanna dishonor him by killing Luffy, it's none other than Whitebeard
  • Oda did confirm that Soon there will be Introduction of Strongest Villain & someone who knows Whitebeard
In other words, Ending of Egghead is gonna be about Introduction of "Lurking Legend"
I actually know much more about this Character, i figured out his entire History, Goals & Role, but i will leave that for after he is Confirmed
Did you kidnap oda or something?lol, you better screenshot those posts because If they do happen, you gonna become a legend inside OP community.

H

Herrera95

I forgot to tell this in my other thread. I think it may be Shiryuu using his DF.

C

CensoredbyWG

Another 2 observations:

1: you should rlly make a thread with both this post and the aforementioned one, ask mods to pin it.

2: 1071 raws got released and a certain SOMEONE already reached elbaf, it's unlikely that he went there just to meet saul.

Another thing: lurking legend probably going to turn one piece' Power scalling SYSTEM into 4th Naruto ninja war levels of asspulling.

If Toon force gets easily overwhelmed than i don't know what more luffy could use as a power up.

In case you don't wanna make a post yourself, can i make a thread using your two posts???

I forgot to tell this in my other thread. I think it may be Shiryuu using his DF.
Control Panel is clearly inside the Barrier, not outside of it, otherwise it would be obsolete
Shiryu can become Invisible to the Eye but the Barrier can still detect his movement
There is also no reason for him to go there, not to mention that he can't reach the Island undetected alone

Also if he wanted something from Vega Island, he would have been sent long ago
Why wait till now?

im really happy there's subplot for kidd and law when ppl thought their role is over after wano.
see not everything revolve around luffy they have their own little adventures:catpole:
i think maybe kid will fight shanks here bc I think shanks is there it would be good parallel for two supernovas against 2 yonko make it happen oda pls :finally:

im really happy there's subplot for kidd and law when ppl thought their role is over after wano.
see not everything revolve around luffy they have their own little adventures:catpole:
i think maybe kid will fight shanks here bc I think shanks is there it would be good parallel for two supernovas against 2 yonko make it happen oda pls :finally:
I doubt Oda has Kid fight Shanks because it’s a lose lose for him

1. there’s no point in Kid losing twice against Shanks, specially since Oda is trying to build up the new generation

2. Shanks losing to Kid dehypes him for his fight against Luffy