Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Since we got nothing to powerscale, let's powerscale WG users instead:

God tiers: @MonsterZoro @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @Echizen_Jo_Ndule aka the Four Emperors of their respective fandoms (Sanji, Admiral, Zoro, Yonko). And of course they're in prime version.

Then top tiers: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Chrono @HA001 OF THE RAIN @nik87 @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Rosella.Fiamingo @Blackbeard @kurwa etc etc.

High tiers: @Jailer @Playa4321 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Mr. Reloaded @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @Cutty Jewboy @Reborn @K!NG HARA$H!MA @MarineHQ @Sir Yasheen @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @SakazOuki @NikaInParis @RayanOO @Surgeon of death @Luffy is the mc @Nikuzi etc etc.

Mid tiers: @Tobra @Roronoa-sama @Boiroy @Peroroncino @Egghead and others.

Low tiers: @Tekashi69420.

Did I miss anybody else?
Erkan and Red are mid tiers at best my man lol.

God tiers: @MonsterZoro @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @ShishioIsBack @Echizen_Jo_Ndule aka the Four Emperors of their respective fandoms (Sanji, Admiral, Zoro, Yonko). And of course they're in prime version.

Then top tiers: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Chrono @HA001 OF THE RAIN @nik87 @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Rosella.Fiamingo @Blackbeard @kurwa etc etc.

High tiers: @Jailer @Playa4321 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Mr. Reloaded @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @Cutty Jewboy @Reborn @K!NG HARA$H!MA @MarineHQ @Sir Yasheen @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @SakazOuki @NikaInParis @RayanOO @Surgeon of death @Luffy is the mc @Nikuzi etc etc.

Did I miss anybody else?
High tier:steef:

Just you wait till I develop my shitpost haki into advanced retardation flow haki - I'll be among the God tiers in no time:pepebusi:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
When you take over Lollo fc?
When I became a mod/admin.
Me anywhere other than the top tier?? Yeah, Goat, I’d say you missed big time :gonope:
Lmao my bad.:kobeha::kobeha:

Put you in top tier.:cheers:
@SakazOuki is the Godfather of the Chadmiral wank. He actually inspired @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung into starting his legendary career

Also @Extravlad is an OG as well
Oh for real?

I guess Vlad would be a high tier at least.
Erkan and Red are mid tiers at best my man lol.
LMAO!!!

But for real, I heard some news about their prime in OJ. Apparently they were a big deal.

Then top tiers: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Chrono @HA001 OF THE RAIN @nik87 @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Rosella.Fiamingo @Blackbeard @kurwa @Cutty Jewboy etc etc.

High tiers: @Jailer @Playa4321 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Mr. Reloaded @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @Reborn @K!NG HARA$H!MA @MarineHQ @Sir Yasheen @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @SakazOuki @NikaInParis @RayanOO @Surgeon of death @Luffy is the mc @Nikuzi etc etc.

Did I miss anybody else?
I am way too high, fodder tier is more appropriate

Then top tiers: @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Chrono @HA001 OF THE RAIN @nik87 @Erkan12 @Red Admiral @Rosella.Fiamingo @Blackbeard @kurwa @Cutty Jewboy etc etc.

High tiers: @Jailer @Playa4321 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Mr. Reloaded @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @TheKnightOfTheSea @Reborn @K!NG HARA$H!MA @MarineHQ @Sir Yasheen @Doggo @BangOO🍅 @SakazOuki @NikaInParis @RayanOO @Surgeon of death @Luffy is the mc @Nikuzi etc etc.

Did I miss anybody else?
What tier I belong to it ?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@SakazOuki is the Godfather of the Chadmiral wank. He actually inspired @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung into starting his legendary career

Also @Extravlad is an OG as well
Damn, I feel like I’m writing S&A all over again lol. These were my power levels for S&A:

U Tier (Gods/Admins): @Bogard @Blackbeard @Chrono @Divvens (RIP) @Pantheos

SS Tier (Mods, Unholy Ones): @TheAncientCenturion (though he’s an admin now) @ShishioIsBack @Light D Lamperouge @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Nidai_Kitetsu @Jo_Ndule @ZenZu @EOS Cuisthot @Cinera (Sir_L form) @Uncle Van @Den_Den_Mushi

S Tier (Great Wankers of the Heavens): @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Topi Jerami @HA001 OF THE RAIN @SakazOuki

A Tier (Ambitious wankers): @nik87 (in the modern era he is much higher lol) @King7 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @silverfire

B Tier (Upper Meme Tier) @Erkan12 @Garp9 @Zowo etc etc etc…

Damn, I feel like I’m writing S&A all over again lol. These were my power levels for S&A:

U Tier (Gods/Admins): @Bogard @Blackbeard @Chrono @Divvens (RIP) @Pantheos

SS Tier (Mods, Unholy Ones): @TheAncientCenturion (though he’s an admin now) @ShishioIsBack @Light D Lamperouge @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Nidai_Kitetsu @Jo_Ndule @ZenZu @EOS Cuisthot @Cinera (Sir_L form) @Uncle Van @Den_Den_Mushi

S Tier (Great Wankers of the Heavens): @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Topi Jerami @HA001 OF THE RAIN @SakazOuki

A Tier (Ambitious wankers): @nik87 (in the modern era he is much higher lol) @King7 @Warchief Sanji D Goat @silverfire

B Tier (Upper Meme Tier) @Erkan12 @Garp9 @Zowo etc etc etc…
My guy said EoS Cuistot

Where is that boy anyways..kinda miss the guy

Status
Not open for further replies.