Who's the smartest genius (no cheat codes allowed)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Man now that I've think about, I should have joined OJ back in 2018 aka the year that I found it and also happens to be my peaked year. I probably would have made myself into a big name among the legends in just one year.

It was most of the Zoro fans too, so dumb and petty :kriwhat:
Good way to kill your forum, cowards love echo chambers. A bozo with a Roger avatar once told me that Zoro fans get banned on plebbit, that we wouldn't get away with huh discussing Zoro! If you're not giving Zoro's feats to others, scaling every damn jobber to his level and above and downplaying him and his goals you're not discussing OP. :kobeha:

Good way to kill your forum, cowards love echo chambers. A bozo with a Roger avatar once told me that Zoro fans get banned on plebbit, that we wouldn't get away with huh discussing Zoro! If you're not giving Zoro's feats to others, scaling every damn jobber to his level and above and downplaying him and his goals you're not discussing OP. :kobeha:
Jesus :kobeha:

I will never understand why Oda gave Lucci that beard. :whitepress:

Hopefully CP0 show off. It's been 2 years and some months, Lucci being comparable to Commanders shouldn't be too weird, he was a prodigy, plus spent years(?) undercover for a single mission (this is to say, rather than actual combat missions, he was just working as a shipwright yet still miraculously managed to grow even then according to Jyabura), I'd expect him to grow after recuperating from Luffy's beatdown and being promoted (for some reason) to CP0. Kaku too though I see no reason for Kaku to even be above guys like Jack, would be a bit much.

Overall, since timeskip, CP0 has had clashes with the likes of the Blackbeard Pirates and such so I don't think Lucci being strong or improving is so wild when his potential is one of the most highlighted in the series and Luffy is so far ahead now.

I'm kinda worried for Shaka to be honest. The regular Vegapunk didn't seem quite as worried about death and even asked Luffy to take him with him if I'm interpreting the translation correctly whilst Shaka was mentioning seeing his own death approaching. I don't know but with there being original Vegapunk and 6 clones, I can still see Oda killing one. Hopefully not, Shaka seems to be preparing for confrontation like everyone else, plus he's a new character so no need to kill him so soon.

Dragon may seem unconcerned with Luffy at times (not talking about him with Iva when the new bounties came in though to be fair, Sabo had already shown him) but him saving him at Loguetown and saying
A pirate? That's fine too!
and his words after Luffy hit 300 million
Live the life you want. The stability of this world must be questioned. The day we meet will come Luffy!
make me think he may show some pride in Luffy when they meet. Not like an actual father since he wasn't there but probably for the freedom he lives his life with and the fact he's constantly going against the World Government. We'll see, regardless, I'm still looking forward to Dragon focus.

I feel dumb after seeing someone point it out but storm fruit (rather than some other explanation like wind fruit though it could be one in the same just depends on the name) specifically would fit quite well with the whole ''D will bring forth a storm" and all that stuff repeated.

I'm kinda worried for Shaka to be honest. The regular Vegapunk didn't seem quite as worried about death and even asked Luffy to take him with him if I'm interpreting the translation correctly whilst Shaka was mentioning seeing his own death approaching. I don't know but with there being original Vegapunk and 6 clones, I can still see Oda killing one. Hopefully not, Shaka seems to be preparing for confrontation like everyone else, plus he's a new character so no need to kill him so soon.
lol you worried about death in OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.