Who will win the World Cup 2022 in Qatar?

• Argentina

Votes: 53 57.0%
  • France

Votes: 40 43.0%

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
How this is ranking is calculated @Playa4321 ?

Why I got only 2 points and not 3 points with my 1-1 when the result is 0 - 0 ? You said this

"Result: "1-1" - Tip: "0-0" -> 3 Points (Draw tendency)"

Because no goal at all ?:josad:
Because you got half result right. It was a draw but there was goal difference.

Only 100% accurate predictions gets 3 points

calm down, canada is free points for croatia
Nah it aint about the points. We dont mind loosing if our boys do good

Our coach post WC is travesty. Forcing players on positions they dont play, forcing players that arent in form and cant inspire team for shit

A LOT of croatians dislike him.and want him out. But the dude either has some.dirt on president of football assoc. here or sucks good dick that they cover him.so much

If we had a coach that can take risks and fire the team and use this young talent and old wisdom this would be easy

Nah it aint about the points. We dont mind loosing if our boys do good

Our coach post WC is travesty. Forcing players on positions they dont play, forcing players that arent in form and cant inspire team for shit

A LOT of croatians dislike him.and want him out. But the dude either has some.dirt on president of football assoc. here or sucks good dick that they cover him.so much

If we had a coach that can take risks and fire the team and use this young talent and old wisdom this would be easy
Niko kovac should coach Croatia it will be back to being beast mode.

How this is ranking is calculated @Playa4321 ?

Why I got only 2 points and not 3 points with my 1-1 when the result is 0 - 0 ? You said this

"Result: "1-1" - Tip: "0-0" -> 3 Points (Draw tendency)"

Because no goal at all ?:josad:
Seems like that no one did a goal is the reason why you got 2points...
Well at least you got points, I again got a L...
:peperain::feelscryingman: