Powers & Abilities Doffytards ignores G4 power

Why does Doffytards ignores G4 power in order to hype and want Doffy?

They come with bullshit like Doffy fought Law before Luffy, Gamma Knife and bla bla bla.

I'm not gonna even debate that both Doffy and Luffy stated that the other wasn't in good condition because both had fights before their final fight.

Get fresh Doffy. Can be current since he is probably slightly stronger than the one who lost at Dressrosa. And puts him to fight out of timeskip Luffy.

DOFFY IS STILL LOSING!

Did you guys saw the fight? Doffy was helpess against G4 power. He couldn't stand himself, he couldn't defend himself, he couldn't counter attack and damage him.

Oh almost forgot. They also have the bullshit excuse of Luffy needing 2 rounds of G4 and people helping him to escape from Doffy. What about all that time that Luffy spend doing nothing thinking Doffy was already done? All he needed was give him another Kong Gun or calverin and he was done.

And even without all the fight. Fresh Doffy would be knocked out by a single King Kong Gun.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
DOFFY IS STILL LOSING!
There is one reason why Doffy isnt losing - he can outlast a round of Gear 4th.
He will probably be ragdolled by it but he can stall and outlast it easily.
Even in post-GK condition he outlasted a round of it.
Without Awakening he stands no chance but with it, he can easily mimic Cracker's biscuit strategy that renders G4 useless.

Fighting a supernova, got all internal organs severed and must perform self surgery, continue to fight and maintain bird cage : Nah that's nothing.
Took some hit from a fodder that's already beaten to the pulp before : OMG THAT'S SO UNFAIR.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Doffy was helpess against G4 power. He couldn't stand himself, he couldn't defend himself, he couldn't counter attack and damage him.
Completely wrong, and this is why Doffy fans are always out here educating you people.

Doffy did defend himself from Gear 4:

And then we cut away to Gats’ speech which lasts several minutes, and Doffy is still keeping Gear 4 on the back foot:

Gats even stats he doesn’t know who will win the current fight lol:

Which definitely doesn’t imply that Doffy was losing, lmfao.

And this is Mortally Wounded Doflamingo by the way who was almost dead from organ failure.

The illiteracy of this community never ceases to amaze me.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Dofla is top tier and nothing will change that... we saw how cracker was defensless vs Kuzan where doffy countered him easily... Dofla wasnt afraid of admiral, and we all know only admirals would be sent to deal with him.... and now greenbull confirmed that by negging two YCs
Post automatically merged:

not to mention doffla toyed with YCs before

Completely wrong, and this is why Doffy fans are always out here educating you people.

Doffy did defend himself from Gear 4:

And then we cut away to Gats’ speech which lasts several minutes, and Doffy is still keeping Gear 4 on the back foot:

Gats even stats he doesn’t know who will win the current fight lol:

Which definitely doesn’t imply that Doffy was losing, lmfao.

And this is Mortally Wounded Doflamingo by the way who was almost dead from organ failure.

The illiteracy of this community never ceases to amaze me.
"Almost dead" he was fine. He got up seconds after Gamma Knife + Schock Wave. How is that half dead?

Doffy managed to push G4 away and slow him down. Great. Damage dealer? None! Damage received? A lot!

There is one reason why Doffy isnt losing - he can outlast a round of Gear 4th.
He will probably be ragdolled by it but he can stall and outlast it easily.
Even in post-GK condition he outlasted a round of it.
Without Awakening he stands no chance but with it, he can easily mimic Cracker's biscuit strategy that renders G4 useless.
What was shown is that G4 easily beated Doffy and lost time doing nothing while Doffy wasn't unconscious yet. I always saw that as Oda made Doffy survive more than 1 round of G4 for pure fake tension since he was helpless against it.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
"Almost dead" he was fine. He got up seconds after Gamma Knife + Schock Wave. How is that half dead?

Doffy managed to push G4 away and slow him down. Great. Damage dealer? None! Damage received? A lot!

What was shown is that G4 easily beated Doffy and lost time doing nothing while Doffy wasn't unconscious yet. I always saw that as Oda made Doffy survive more than 1 round of G4 for pure fake tension since he was helpless against it.
dofla should have been on top of birdcage and everyone inside it is dead,

I

Impact_Dial

Ignoring the other characters under 3B I'm pretty sure that Croco is stronger than him.
Croco hmm possibly but if doffy learnt adv coc croco would be in big trouble mid diff if not as he was shown not to have it then croco takes him extreme diff but it could still go either way but I'd root for croco too but doffy is still a beast had law and vergo under him

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Convenient plot stalling was present, yes but Doffy didnt defend with Awakening in 1st round, afaik.
If he defended with it from the get-go and if there was no damage from GK, he would outlast it anyway.
We know that Luffy couldnt defeat any of Doffy, Cracker and Katakuri without help. It's his thing.